Customer Relationship Officer Jobs Vacancy in Hinduja Global Solutions Mysore
Hinduja Global Solutions Mysore urgently required following position for Customer Relationship Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Relationship Officer Jobs Vacancy in Hinduja Global Solutions Mysore Jobs Details:
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management (BPM) services from traditional voice contact center services and transformational Digi CX services that are unifying customer engagement to platform-based, back-office services and digital marketing solutions. By applying analytics, automation, and interaction expertise to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency, and helps retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, and consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with around 44,200 employees in 68 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. For the year ended 31st March 2017 HGS had revenues of US$ 555 million. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has more than four decades of experience working with some of the world’s most recognized brands.
Customer care specialists are responsible for handling calls from new and existing customers regarding a variety of requests. Using their knowledge of products or services as well as great customer service skills, these professionals address issues, provide support and offer information, as needed, to keep customers satisfied and retain business. Specialists requires an intimate knowledge of the products or services being sold, great communication skills and sales experience. The ability to cross-sell products is also essential. Demonstrated success in sales and customer service is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information through email/chat and some cases through outbound calling.
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
Education & Experience:
- Under Graduates/Graduates.
- Freshers/Experienced professionals
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Regional Language Communication Skill.
- Basic Telephone Etiquette.
- MS Office
- Typing Skills minimum 18 WPM with 80% accuracy & Basic System Navigation Skills.
- Ability to write, read and speak English to suit business needs.
- Decision Making, numerical ability & logical reasoning.
- Customer Focus and Being Attentive.
- Ability to sell.
For more information, please walk in to our office to set-up an interview and contact HR Keerthana Jagadeesh (Phone: +91-8884139418)
2nd Floor, #2766/3 CH 50,
1st Cross, Kantharaja Urs Rd,
Saraswathipuram, Mysore - 570009
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹104,000.00 to ₹178,000.00 /year
- Mysore, Karnataka