Cost Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Syngenta Pune
Syngenta Pune urgently required following position for Cost Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cost Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Syngenta Pune Jobs Details:
Standard Cost Analyst
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
In Syngenta we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business, we embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate - benefitting individual employees and the company.
Syngenta is setting up a new APAC Finance Operations organization in Pune, India and is looking for passionate, committed and talented finance professionals who will get a unique chance to shape up and evolve the new organization. Explore exciting opportunities with Syngenta to unleash your potential.
The purpose of the job is to perform standard costing in SAP and ensure the standard costs are correct and to thus enable accurate reporting of sales, inventories and variances.
About this Job:
- Responsible to perform standard costing in SAP
- Responsible to run the data quality reports and initiate/follow up on corrections
- Responsible to update intercompany Purchase info records and Sales conditions in accordance of published transfer prices
- Functional competencies: IT literacy, in particular of SAP (MM, BOM…), Excel
- Client Service Focus: This is the ability to see life from the perspective of the client to deeply understand client motivation. Applies a service mind-set that is centered on developing, delivering and improving a service: Understanding all the components of a service, managing client expectations, challenging and engaging clients successfully.
- Judgment: Analyzes information, guidelines, and requirements from different sources to evaluate alternatives and make effective judgments. Draws accurate, useful conclusions from financial, business, and quantitative information. Makes timely and sound decisions on everyday issues and problems by applying accurate logic, appropriate knowledge, expertise, and common sense.
- Execution & Results Orientation: Manages work and work performance, holding everyone accountable to effectively and efficiently completing work responsibilities. Demonstrates initiative and a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results, meeting or exceeding goals, and acting on opportunities to create value.
- Collaboration (leadership competence): Fosters a
sense of collaboration and works effectively with others across the
organization, including in a remote team working environment, to achieve goals.
Facilitates interaction of co-workers and external partners. Creates an
environment for honest and open discussion of issues.
- High degree of IT literacy, in particular a good common knowledge of Excel
- Communication skills
- 1 – 2 years of experience in manufacturing accounting, standard costing
- Preferably background in process manufacturing industry
- CA or ICWA
Primary Location : IND-Maharashtra-Pune
Work Locations : INR
Job : Finance Services