Test Senior Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Dell Bengaluru
Dell Bengaluru urgently required following position for Test Senior Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Senior Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Dell Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Who are we?
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Join Dell and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals both personally and professionally.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Which Business Unit?
Dell is looking for an experienced and proven software developer engineer, experienced with a broad set of software technologies in the personal computing space. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with other technologists, HW/SW architects, design engineers, other software developers, and product marketing teams to define, design, implemented, and launch industry leading products, directly impacting Dell’s ability to continue winning in the PC market. As part of a software development team, you will be a critical asset to deliver innovative software solutions/applications encompassing firmware, drivers, middleware components, applications, and user interfaces software layers.
Providing timely and effective test planning, development and execution to support release of quality products into production. Enabling suppliers and ODM partners with Validation best practices. Developing and deploying a sustainable validation process for key technologies. Customer Validation Environments –Understood knowledge of our customer environments, workloads, deployment architectures and usage models. Collaboration with Development - To Implement Defect Detection & Prevention Methods. Industry Leading Efficiency - Scope, People, Lab. Standardized Test Practices and Measures – Through the use of industry TMMi L3 processes. Mature Automation Strategy - Automation Anytime, Anywhere, by Anyone™. Advanced Test Engineering – Simulation & statistical analysis.
- 5+ yrs. of industry testing experience in Software / System Mgmt Testing domain
- ~3 yrs. in the current role
- Qualification: B.E./B. Tech. or M.E./M. Tech/M.C.A
- Experienced Test execution engineer. Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Strong in all testing concepts
- Strong domain knowledge on Modular system managements, Strong experience in handling component Ownership responsibility, Creating test strategy, Test case development.
- Good technical knowledge in the area of servers and systems management
- Ability to interlock with Dev technologist for testability during design phase
- Own the test strategy and test cases for multiple key components of a product
- Guide team members within the team and resolve their challenges
- Plan and estimate their work as well as for large size projects
- Identify and drive improvements within the team
- Good communication skills
- Technical Skills to pick up new areas/technologies.
- Good knowledge of one or more Server operating systems
- Working Knowledge on OS - Windows Server OS or Linux Server OS
- Review the Test Spec and creation of Test case Strategy document & Test case development for owned features
- Adding/modifying TC’s based on defects, PCR’s, requirements and maintaining the Test repository
- Own the Traceability matrix
- Notify Automation engineer for TC’s changes
- Test Execution & Defect characterization
- User Guide/Release notes review for giving release
- SME for that feature
- Defines and implements new test methodologies to reduce test time and increase test coverage Implements a continuous improvement process for test plans, test cases, and automation during and after test projects
- Mentors new engineers in the test group Evaluates effectiveness of test plan during and after test projects Evaluates test methodologies to reduce test time and increase test coverage Communicates with and directs test technicians in the execution of test plans