Associate Business Process Jobs Vacancy in Fiserv Pune
Fiserv Pune urgently required following position for Associate Business Process. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Business Process Jobs Vacancy in Fiserv Pune Jobs Details:
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Claims Processing (75%) Review and manage multiple queues in support of 200 – 400 clients; conduct analysis and process dispute claims in accordance with network operating regulations and internal SLA timeframes. -ACD Telephone Responsibility (20%) Maintain availability and respond to incoming client inquiries. -Research/ticketing (5%) Research client and/or system issues and document results/findings. Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
Job Related Experience:
- 1 - 3 years financial services experience
- Strong relationship and communication skills to ensure proper client interaction in managing dispute resolution and loss recovery
- Must possess a high level of computer skills (to effectively utilize multiple EFT systems, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of workstations and database software
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to independently handle a variety of responsibilities simultaneously and be able to prioritize those tasks
- Must be highly motivated and eager to learn
Ability to work extended hours as needed to meet department needs.
Less than 5%, if any
- Knowledge of Visa/MasterCard Operating Regulations
- Familiarity with the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) industry and Regulation E