Onereg Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Pune
Barclays Pune urgently required following position for Onereg. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Onereg Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Pune Jobs Details:
Job Title: OneReg IT Automation Tester
This individual will be responsible for technical delivery within the OneReg IT UI Team to meet our Trade and Reporting responsibilities.
· This role requires hands-on development
· Identifying automation scope from functionality under test and to create efficiency with test execution
· This role requires both direct hand-on testing and then building the test automation, plus some overall test planning responsibilities i.e.
· Estimation of effort by providing timelines with no. of resources required
· Be confident in making decisions with regards to testing scope, timelines, quality and risk and communicate all decisions to the PO and escalate issues to Management in a timely manner
· Work with other interface teams and respective stakeholders to ensure related deliveries are prioritised by them and their deliveries are in line with milestones and our technology needs
· Identifying test conditions from project documentation, liaise with Developers and PO’s in order to develop test cases which provide full test coverage.
· Work closely with business analysts and developers to ensure appropriate test coverage and discover any loop holes
· Contribute effectively in test automation.
· Execute test scripts, reporting daily on progress and defects. Work with developers to resolve issues during test phase.
· Ensure functionality is tested against requirements, validate that the solution is fit for purpose and supports the full end-to-end client business process.
· Create a detailed automated test suite of new functionality.
· Interacting with SQL server database for verification and validation of all UI and Backend operations.
· Using the logs, database etc. to perform comprehensive analysis of any error to assist in working out the root cause of the issue prior to recording in a defect tracking tool.
· Participate in a culture of "knowledge sharing" within the project team
· Strong design and development experience
· Strong test automation experience within an investment bank
· Experience of working with global teams and on multiple projects simultaneously
· Extensive Knowledge of JIRA
· Working with remote teams
· Ability to deal with senior IT management
· Proven ability to communicate issues to both a technical and non-technical audience
· In depth knowledge of and proven track record in software testing lifecycle
· Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within cost against a recognized project management methodology
· Highly effective verbal and written English communication skills
· Ability to make good/sound decisions and use independent judgment
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to plan and deliver critical projects
· Ability to manage changing requirements in a highly dynamic environment
§ Test automation experience
§ Good experience of developing code using Core Java, XML technologies, SQL and Interface Technology knowledge.
§ Good knowledge on OOPS concepts, Design Patterns.
§ Good exposure to various test automation technologies and experience with medium-large scale projects
§ Good knowledge on UI and backend automation
§ A proven track record of testing in an agile/iterative environment (DevOps, SCRUM, BDD, TDD)
§ Significant experience in testing middleware, web services and SOA
§ Expert in middleware Testing approaches and tools
§ Proficient in SQL and backend testing
§ Self motivated and assertive
§ Proficient in Microsoft office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
§ Excellent written and spoken English
§ Test tool experience (e.g. QC, Jira, Confluence)
- Besides above technical skills, the individual needs to have excellent interpersonal skills, a strong team player; ability to work in highly dynamic environment; flexible and must possess the ability to quickly adapt to new systems and processes. Successful candidate has to possess excellent problem solving skills and be able to remain focused.
· Good experience of regulatory projects (particularly in the areas of Operations)
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Also do find the link below
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.