Vice President Treasury Sales Officer Global Banking Markets Jobs Vacancy in Bank America
- Vice President Treasury Sales Officer Global Banking Markets
- Bank America
- 13 Jun, 2018 30+ days ago
Bank America urgently required following position for Vice President Treasury Sales Officer Global Banking Markets. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vice President Treasury Sales Officer Global Banking Markets Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Jobs Details:
Vice President, Treasury Sales Officer, Global Banking & Markets
ONE BKC, India
Job number: 18035922Back to job search results
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
- New sales wins and revenue growth and retention within a predefined portfolio of Asian Corporates and US GCB clients across Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai
- Move the relationship bar within the defined target market 1) access 2) dialogue 3) material relationship 4) pipeline 5) mandate 6) strategic advisor.
- Improvement customer satisfaction and sales effectiveness through;
a) Viewed as an advisor and subject matter expert that adds value to the relationship
b) Bring new ideas, solutions and products to the clients
c) Highly professional production of proposals and presentations within customer deadlines
d) Understands the bank, process and procedures and how to get things done.
- Working with corporate bank partners prepare and maintain account plans for key clients and establish a disciplined process for review and action against the plans.
- Maintain strong and open internal dialogue with relationship, product and in country teams to the benefit of the clients.
- Influence thought leadership in the industry and align it to provide a competitive advantage for the Bank’s proposition in Cash Management and Trade Solutions
- Experience across the treasury / payments / cash management disciplines, including direct client contact of a sales nature and a proven track record in sales / business development
- Developing relationships and showcasing capabilities to ensure business development and business activation opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong inter-personal and organizational skills
- Strong financial skills
- Technology experience
- Knowledge of Corporate Treasury and Trade functions
- Experience with South India corporates
Posting Date: 28/06/2018
C/66 BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX - Bank of America N.A.