Performance Test Engineer Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Mumbai
General Electric Mumbai urgently required following position for Performance Test Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Performance Test Engineer Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Mumbai Jobs Details:
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Champion & lead adoption of performance testing practices, techniques, tools for multiple product teams.
- Will serve as an expert to guide & review non functional requirements
- Builds and maintains a scalable, portable, configurable automated testing framework designed using open-source tools.
- Builds and maintains performance testing strategy and framework.
- Front and back end performance testing, including API testing.
- Performance, Scalability, Load, concurrent user and stress testing development, execution and publishing results.
- Requirements and Functional Specifications review
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Test environment configuration/management.
- Extensive troubleshooting in distributed/High Availability environments.
- Design and build intelligent test systems that can simulate production load traffic.
- Evaluate system performance establishing baselines and identifying relative change on a build / release basis and potentially per customer basis.
- Perform capacity, scenario, and endurance tests.
- Analyze scalability, throughput and load testing metrics
- Execute performance optimization experiments and recommend short and long term plans.
- Generate test summary reports for management review. Measure, report, and recommend performance Response Time Guidelines/SLAs.
- Work with testing team to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- .Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Conduct job trainings and provide assistance to Junior Test Engineers as needed.
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting and tracking activities.
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Establish tests and frameworks for Load Testing, Latency Testing, Stress Testing, Cloud Testing and Testing Geographic.
- Act as a mentor towards the project management in terms of performance- testing methods, testing techniques and test tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience and proven accomplishments in performance/ Reliability testing for enterprise applications in Web/ Java technologies.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, tester engineers, managers
- Ability to work well with culturally diverse global teams
- Extensive hands on experience in active development, test automation related practices
- Min. 2 year of active participation in agile projects in development/performance testing roles
- Expert level understanding of reliability engineering
- Experience building Performance Benchmarks and workloads, performance analysis, and tuning
- Ability to multitask between multiple product development teams
- Expert understanding of all aspects of agile development
- Keen desire to be at the leading edge of technology and process practices
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Locations: India; Mumbai