Investment Bank Internal Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Mumbai
Ubs Mumbai urgently required following position for Investment Bank Internal Auditor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investment Bank Internal Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Mumbai Jobs Details:
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Do you enjoy investigating complex issues / situations and proposing solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
– Drive or work as a team member on reviews and audits of specific business areas, including thematic and front-to-back,
– Provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified,
– Analyze and assess risks and barriers related to delivery, assumed by Investment Bank (IB) and its support functions, in particular Integrated Middle Office and Finance Control (IMOFC) located in India,
– Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified,
– Document and communicate audit issues, root causes and risks, and prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management,
– Review remediation actions submitted by the business for closure to assess whether these have addressed the relevant original risks,
– Support senior auditors and Risk SMEs in the quarterly continuous risk assessment,
– Successfully collaborate with peers in and across audit teams.
– Develop and maintain relationships with senior management.
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) Team in Mumbai. GIA is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center (CC) functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team, i.e. IB Audit Team, is mainly responsible for auditing Investment Bank and its support functions. In your role, you will be auditing IB relevant support functions located in India as well as IB businesses / areas in the APAC region.
The position is based in Mumbai (Airoli Knowledge Park).
– A university degree, preferably with a business background within Banking, Product Control or Finance,
– Strong experience in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function.
– Good knowledge of trade capture and life cycle, PNL production, independent price verification (IPV) processes and controls, and ideally some understanding of investment banking business / operations, including relevant regulations,
– Strong analytical skills and quantitative approach to problem solving – you are able to quickly understand complex processes and challenge the status quo, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions,
– Willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods,
– Ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders.
– Risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products,
– Reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues,
– A flexible and committed team player, (i) willing to travel locally (mainly to Pune / Hyderabad / Delhi) and internationally (mainly to other APAC locations) when needed to other UBS locations for audit assignments, and (ii) working London time on certain assignments,
– Able to prioritize and balance your own workload – you have strong time management skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision,
– Curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment,
– Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written skills. Additionally, fluency in another Asian language, preferably in Mandarin, would be an asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.