Operations Associate Logistics Jobs Vacancy in Shippr Chennai
Shippr Chennai urgently required following position for Operations Associate Logistics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Associate Logistics Jobs Vacancy in Shippr Chennai Jobs Details:
- Provide ongoing day-to-day operational support to Operation’s manager through daily, weekly and monthly reporting, reviews and analytics. Reporting responsibilities include but are not limited to: live reports of customer deliveries, call center activity report stating the customer associates delivery efficiency and customer feedback reports etc.
- Assist as liaison between SHIPPR and Client company supervisors and managers providing constructive feedback on service delivery to ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies are followed.
- Co-ordinate with Clients for continued improvement of systems, processes and relationships to improve efficiencies, effectiveness and overall ROI of the logistics processes.
- Take ownership of escalated client issues; lead problem solving efforts; coordinate with manager when necessary; ensure successful resolution of all client issues. Resolve all customer inquiries for the company directed to the corporate office
Graduate in any field
- Proficient in MS Office & PC operations. A proficiency in Excel is preferred.
- Requires 1-2 years of Retail/Customer Service experience. eCommerce experience preferred.
- Valued experience and/or studies in textile retailers, ecommerce business or transport/logistics.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness & passion for continuous improvement and learning in all areas of the business
- Must possess a deep understanding of the client expectation of customer service in the ecommerce industry.
- Must work well independently, be self-motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized
- Must be a dynamic team player, problem solver and have effective time management skills with the ability to work across various teams.
- Attention to detail and good written and verbal communication skills required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹200,000.00 to ₹300,000.00 /year
- Logistics: 1 year