Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Bengaluru
General Electric Bengaluru urgently required following position for Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Bengaluru Jobs Details:
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for deploying, testing and validating healthcare imaging products. Requires domain experience to be used in validating the products for different product teams. Also required strong understanding foundation of function skills and knowledge of relevant technologies.
1. Experience with implementing and supporting imaging solutions like RIS, PACS and HIS
- Experience in managing interoperability between different solutions
- Experience with HL7 and DICOM standards
- Excellent communication skills
3. Good knowledge in infrastructure management including virtualization technology like VMWARE
4. Good knowledge in IT components like storage, server and operating systems including database
5. Strong Domain knowledge in healthcare industry
6. Good knowledge in infrastructure management including virtualization technology like VMWARE
7. Good knowledge in IT components like storage, server and operating systems including database
8. Manage the build process for multiple concurrent releases
9. Automate build and deployment process through build system .
10. Working cross functional teams for the benefit of product release.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- 4-6 years of build/release and configuration management with relevant field experience
Locations: India; Bengaluru
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.