Manager Facilities Jobs Vacancy in Aristocrat Technologies Noida
Aristocrat Technologies Noida urgently required following position for Manager Facilities. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Facilities Jobs Vacancy in Aristocrat Technologies Noida Jobs Details:
Job Posting Title
SR Manager, Facilities
• Preparing Standard Operating procedures/Envisaging 3 to 5 years Strategic plans
• Setting up Policies, Processes & Agreements
• Planning, directing, monitoring, and controlling of the processes in facility services like housekeeping, Infrastructure management, security, cafeteria, travel & transport, Inventory control, Procurement, Employee events, etc.).
• The incumbent will be responsible for all AMC / contracts/ housekeeping / property management / security / maintenance team. Responsible for planned & preventive maintenance of Plant & Equipment
• Act as liaison and establish rapport with building management, SEZ authorities, and Central/State Govt. nodal agencies in support of labour and regulatory compliance.
• Expat Management/FRRO/Travel/Visa/Fx related matters
• Ensure compliance to SOPs and documentation by monitoring and tracking defined SLAs and TATs across sub-functions.
• Ensure facility’s infrastructure uptime across locations. Space planning/Project management/Fit outs/ Multi-site/ 24 x 7 ops. Supervise new facility creation and new set up. Identify and implement best practices within location
Reporting, MIS & Cost Control:
• Planning and preparing monthly reports pertaining to finance required for maintaining office infrastructure and facilities
• Budgeting and cost control measures, Monitoring Budget Vs. variance. Assisting the department in project management, cost optimization and implementing business expansion plans
• Collate and analyze data to influence business decisions and direction. Publish Facilities scorecards and dashboards for the operational review
• Ensure strict adherence to process and timelines for global processes and projects
• Interface with ILT & Global stakeholders & to play a Business partnering role
• This position will manage India Facilities support team members
Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) and Compliance:
• OH&S issues working closely with IT and HR teams, Emergency response actions plans, Zero Down time, Fire panels/alarms
• Ensures themselves and colleagues abide by OHS regulations for their work site.
• Demonstrates OHS practices including OHS reporting.
• Proactively approach OHS with positive lead indicators.
• Participates & engages in all elements of the Aristocrat Due Diligence framework.
• Zero Compliance breaches What you'll do
At Aristocrat, we create the word’s greatest gaming experience every day. And to achieve that we ensure a collaborative, friendly & fun environment for our employees. The Facilities Management team are responsible to bring our spaces to life. It is a fast-paced environment with the highest standards of excellence. We are looking for candidates who aren't afraid to have fun with their job, and bring an enthusiasm, dedication and a collaborative spirit to build and maintain office spaces & services that facilitate some of the world's most cutting-edge innovation.What we're looking for Why Aristocrat?
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.Location Noida, UP, IN Job family Facilities Contract Type Regular Time Type Full time