Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Nice Pune
Nice Pune urgently required following position for Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Nice Pune Jobs Details:
Plans, organizes, and supervises our India subsidiary to ensure that financial affairs are conducted on a sound basis in accordance with the policies & procedures of the company.
- Ensures that the accounting records are properly kept in accordance with US GAAP and local India accounting principle. Ensure that monthly closing and reporting deadline are met according to the month-end closing time-table
- Engagement with business and support business in budget, forecasting, key performance indicators and manage costs and margin appropriately
- Manages the banking activities to maximize returns and minimize charges. Ensuring all treasury and cash management controls are in place including but not limited to banks reconciliations, proper authorizations, visibility to cash flow, minimize free cash flow to cover for one month operation needs. Manages cash flow forecast on a timely basis to ensure that the subsidiary is able to meets its day to day payment without impeding the performances of the business.
- Processes payments and documents such as invoices, vouchers, employee reimbursements and statements
- Review and audit employee claims in accordance to company policies and procedures
- Ensure proper financial reporting and compliance to local and group policies
- Assist in maintaining and closing assigned accounting ledgers on a timely basis each month.
- Ensure all filings are done in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaison with external auditors, tax agent, government bodies and income tax authorities to ensure regulatory compliances.
- Implements high standard of internal control procedures covering all areas of financial controls to ensure compliance.
- Ensure smooth operation of Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi office.
- Ensure India is in compliance in terms of corporate taxes and indirect taxes and transfer pricing requirement.
- Any other ad hoc project as assigned.
- Problem Solving, and
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting
- Professional Certification such as Chartered Accountant or equivalent