Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai
Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Flsmidth Private Limited Chennai Jobs Details:
- Understand the contractual scope / requirements and fulfill all the contractual obligations.
- Effective planning, tracking, to ensure all activities & mile stones are achieved as per schedule.
- Project review with virtual team members, to control / ensure project is on track or take necessary steps to align.
- Work in close co-ordination with customers, consultants, & all internal teams, to proactively resolve issues.
- Ensure project cost budget, quality & delivery are in line with Purchase order contract requirements
- Implement risk mitigation plans to avoid back charges and warranty claims and generally reduce FLSmidth's contractual risks.
- Ensure on time billing and receivables management
- Effectively contribute to department's NWC, Revenue / Billing, CM targets.
- Closely coordinate with installation & commissioning teams for smooth execution at site & target for PG completion at the earliest.
- Develop good rapport with clients and internal stake holders.
- Claims management
- Good Knowledge of cement plant equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Focused, proactive Team player.
- Knowledge of commercial, legal & statutory requirements relative to contracts.
- Willingness to travel to project sites & client offices for project review meetings.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Conversant with Oracle, Primavera & Microsoft project
- Proficiency in national language is an added advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with Minimum 4yrs experience