Kpo Finance Controlling Btn Deputy Business Manager Gcm Jobs Vacancy in Atos Chennai
- Kpo Finance Controlling Btn Deputy Business Manager Gcm
- Chennai TN
- 10 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Atos Chennai urgently required following position for Kpo Finance Controlling Btn Deputy Business Manager Gcm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Kpo Finance Controlling Btn Deputy Business Manager Gcm Jobs Vacancy in Atos Chennai Jobs Details:
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- Managing the financial day-to-day MS tower operations covering at minimal the Financial Control, Business Control and Business Analysis
- Managing and efficiently running the MS Tower finance team
- Enforcing the BTN - Operational efficiency, Cost Awareness & Optimization
- Managing the Month End – and Annual closing process
- Reporting of monthly, quarterly and annual P&L and BS figures
- Managing tower budget, outlook and forecasting process
- Manage development and use of predictive KPI’s
- Analysis on budget, outlook and forecast compared to actual and act appropriate
- Drive financial project reviews, departmental review and tower reviews
- Define and follow up on actions coming from the abovementioned reviews
- Ensure the quality of financial data
- Ensure compliancy of the financial data with Atos GAAP
- Ensure compliancy to Atos internal regulations
- Involvement in recovery processes
- Act as coordinator & advisor to BTN Mgt. on all finance-related matters
- Control and challenge investment and cost issues
- Involvement in the financial pre-bid phase
- Manage full support from relevant department to accounting & finance requests
- Manage and drive resolutions for operational issues
- Facilitate & participate in sales/business development activities; build strong relationships with the other internal departments
- Identify and drive improvements on a pro-active manner
- Financial engineering bids and managing the involvement of Finance Companies
- Support ad-hoc analysis where required
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.