Aws Internship Jobs Vacancy in Delhi Delhi
Delhi Delhi urgently required following position for Aws Internship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Aws Internship Jobs Vacancy in Delhi Delhi Jobs Details:
About the company:
So Delhi is a leading city & entertainment guide filled with hand-picked recommendations of what to do in your city, explore hidden gems and be the first to get the latest buzz. We consist of a constantly growing community of local experts showcasing a range of curated content around events, food shopping, fashion, sightseeing, local communities, travel, and so much more. We'll help you make your weekend plans, tell you the best events happening all around Delhi, help you plan weekend getaways, tell you all about the best cuisines and where to get them, help you find out more about food tours, places to get the best coffee, and much more.
About the internship:
- Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
2. Designing, documenting, and developing infra architecture and high-level design for large or mid-size projects
3. Researching and recommending new product ideas/innovations and proposals on new and emerging technologies
4. Working on virtualization concepts and technologies and experience designing, installing, administering, and troubleshooting in a cloud environment (public/private/hybrid)
5. Working on architecting and implementing deployment automation and configuration
6. Work using management tools like Chef, Puppet, etc.
7. Working on various scripting and programming languages such as Perl, Python, Shell Scripting, Jython, Ruby, JSON, Java, REST services
8. Working with cloud computing solutions such as AWS, etc.
9. Working on IP networking technologies, switching, routing, firewalls, load balancing, DNS, DHCP, etc
10. Evaluating the applications deployed in production and make recommendations to improve security, scalability, performance, and availability
11. Working on source code repositories (Git, Perforce)
12. Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo
13. Container management and deployment services (i.e., Docker)
Who can apply:
Experience with virtualization concepts and technologies and experience designing, installing, administering, and troubleshooting in a cloud environment (public/private/hybrid)
Experience with architecting and implementing Deployment Automation and Configuration
Management tools like Chef, Puppet, etc.
Experience with various scripting and programming languages such as Perl, Python, Shell Scripting,
Number of internships available: 2
Categories: Cloud Computing,Engineering,Computer Science,Java,Python/Django,Ruby on Rails,Software Development,Web Development