Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kudelski Bengaluru
Kudelski Bengaluru urgently required following position for Product Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kudelski Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Reports to Head of Customer Engagement and Architecture
The Product Owner is the member of the Customer Engineering Team who serves as the customer proxy, and is responsible for working with Program Management and other stakeholders including other product owners and other teams to define and prioritize the backlog so that the solution effectively addresses program priorities while maintaining technical integrity.
ResponsibilitiesThe Product Owner responsibilities fall into the following activities
Preparation and Participation in Release Planning .
- o The product owner is heavily involved in backlog refinement, preparation for release planning and also has a significant role in the planning event itself. Prior to the event, the product owner updates the team backlogs and typically participates in reviewing and contributing to program vision, roadmap and content presentations.
- o During the event, the product owner is involved with Story definition, providing clarifications necessary to assist the team with their story estimates, sprint loading, story sequencing, and drafting the team’s specific objectives for the upcoming sprint iteration
- o Backlog Refinement is required with input from the Product Manager and other stakeholders. The product owner has the primary responsibility to build, prune, and maintain the team backlog. The backlog consists mostly of user stories, but also includes defects, refactors and infrastructure work. Backlog items are prioritized based on business value, user value, and other team dependencies which are determined in Release Planning.
- o Iteration Planning. The product owner reviews and reprioritizes the backlog as part of the preparatory work for Iteration Planning, including coordination of content dependencies with other product owners. During the iteration planning meeting, the product owner is the main source for user story detail and priorities, and has the responsibility to accept the final iteration plan
- o Just-in-time story elaboration. Most backlog items are elaborated into user stories for implementation. This may happen prior to the iteration, during iteration planning, or during the iteration itself. While any team member can write user stories and acceptance criteria, the product owner has the primary responsibility to keep the process flowing.
- o Supporting Acceptance test-driven development (ATDD). POs participate in development of story acceptance criteria.
- o Accepting stories into the baseline. The product owner is the only team member who can accept stories into the baseline. This includes validation that the story meets acceptance criteria and that each has the appropriate, persistent acceptance tests, and otherwise meets its definite of done. In so doing, the product owner also fulfills a quality assurance function, focusing primarily on fitness for use.
- o Participating in Team Demo and Retro. As an integral member of the team, and the one responsible for requirements, the product owner has an important role in the Team Demo, reviewing and accepting stories in the baseline, and in the Iteration Retrospective, where the teams gather to improve their processes. The product owner also has an instrumental role in producing the System Demo for program stakeholders.
Inspect and Adapt
- o Teams address their larger impediments in the program Inspect & Adapt workshop. There, the product owner works across teams to define and implement improvement stories that will increase the velocity and quality of the program.
Advice validation strategy and direct test efforts
- o The product owner reviews test strategy and test specifications so that it aligns with sprint and release goals.
Requirements / Profile
- Minimum 10 years’ experience managing a project/solution in an international business environment in DTV or media industry
- Bring solid experience & understanding of working in an Agile engineering organisation,
- Brings a solid experience and understanding of test automation, continuous integration and deployment
- Can balance between functionality and a good user experience & product design
- Track record of success project delivery and continuous processes engineering/development improvements
- Experience with service operations and has had direct exposure to customers
- Good communication skills to build up strong relationship and manage multi-cultural teams internationally
- Negotiation skills, decision maker
- A self-driven, autonomous and highly motivated team player able to follow through and execute
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly innovative, skillful in recognizing business opportunities and problem solving
- Strong collaboration & communication skills with the ability to inspire & influence stakeholders
- Fluent English essential, other languages an asset
b) Qualifications and Experience
Publication Date: 13-12-2017