Jobs Vacancy in Hdfc Bank
- Hdfc Bank
- 14 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Hdfc Bank urgently required following position for . Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jobs Vacancy in Hdfc Bank Jobs Details:
• Comprehensive selling of all Business Banking services and products after careful evaluation of the existing client
• Complete ownership of a portfolio of approx. 25 productive accounts.
• Responsible for the growth of the portfolio (organic and inorganic), ensuring targets are met and there is availability of
an increased revenue stream.
• Cross sell: Ensuring lead conversion of leads generated by branches. Cross sell of CASA / FDs, TPP, other product
requirements to existing customers. Identify opportunities to cross sell all products and services (i.e. Term Loan, Cash credit,
pre shipment / post shipment, Liabilities, Trade & forex payment services, Investments, Credit cards etc).
• Credit Management & Housekeeping: Primarily includes CAM preparations and timely renewals, obtaining and closing
deferrals, plant and site visits and preparation of call memos, obtaining and deciphering stock statements, quarterly results,
insurance and Trade overdraft management.
• Ensuring the quality of Portfolio.Be on the lookout for stress signs in the client operations / activity and address them.
• Other activities include Documentation pre-sanction and post sanction, Customer negotiation on rates and other terms,
Updating LTS and conversion of leads, Customer profiling sheet and identifying cross sell / revenue increasing opportunity,
Regular Branch interaction, Daily servicing of customer, Call Memo preparation and Site visit / plant /property visitation.
• Should have completed minimum two years in the current job.
• Minimum Post Graduation in Management or Chartered Accountant
• 0 to 3 years in Banking with relevant work experience in Working Capital Funding
• Strong Analytical and Communication skills
• Basic knowledge of a wide range of bank’s products. Interest in understanding operations, IT, Trade Finance and
Mamta Todai Recruiter
Shraddha Vaity Recruiter
Malvika Chitla Recruiter
Tarantej Chadha Recruiter
Sudarshan Singh Recruiter