Operations Manager Investigation Jobs Vacancy in Pinkerton Gurgaon
Pinkerton Gurgaon urgently required following position for Operations Manager Investigation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Investigation Jobs Vacancy in Pinkerton Gurgaon Jobs Details:
The Operations Manager- Investigations will be located at a specific geographic location and oversee the day-to-day operations related to fraud investigations, asset tracing, due diligence, and vulnerability mitigation processes.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
The Essential Functions Include:1. Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.2. Provide strategic direction to internal teams and clients.3. Manage fraud and misconduct investigations and report findings to management.4. Proactively identify new solutions and utilize existing diagnostic and techniques to determine key areas of fraud investigations.5. Develop and manage research and investigative processes.6. Provide fraud and misconduct vulnerability assessments to clients.7. Establish testing steps to mitigate fraud and misconduct vulnerabilities.8. Drive the delivery of various engagements including; status reviews, process framework development for fraud monitoring systems, implementation methodology, and client training.9. Establish new business relationships, measured through revenue generation and financial targets; a.Map client business requirements and convert the same to viable business propositions.10. All other duties, as assigned.
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a High School/Matriculation certificate.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company pre-employment screening process, including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private)
- Must have the legal right to work in India.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Graduate, Post Graduate, preferred withfive toseven years of experience in corporate/fraud investigations and due diligence.
- Corporate and fraud investigations experience.
- CFE, CFAP, ICPS certifications, preferred.
- Large corporation consulting experience, preferred.
- Able to manage projects of varying size and complexity.
- Knowledge of diagnostic and forensic technology techniques.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Proven management and team leadership experience.
- Business development experience.
- Able to adapt to a dynamic environment with shifting priorities and stringent deadlines.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Travel, as required.