Associate Recruitment And Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kotak Life Insurance
Kotak Life Insurance urgently required following position for Associate Recruitment And Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Recruitment And Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kotak Life Insurance Jobs Details:
Associate Recruitment and Development Manager
Sales – Tied Agency
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
Reporting – Branch Manager
Job Description for Recruitment & Development Manager in Tied:
Primarily responsible for management and development of channel network to promote Insurance and consequently accountable for revenue generation and achievement of business targets by recruiting & developing the team of advisors & generating business through them.
An RDM act as a Recruiter, coach & sales leader.
- An RDM is responsible for Recruitment and development of quality advisors and encourage them for long term career. Recruit by selling career opportunity to such prospective advisors. To ensure that advisors undergo proper training on product, regulations and other selling inputs.
- Monitoring the performance and daily activity of fast tracking of the advisors. Motivating their morale in order to retain the performing advisors and giving special attention to average performers and provide those needs based training.
- Doing analysis of the need of the customer and ensuring high level of customer satisfaction leading to customer delight.
- Inculcate product as well as practical training to the advisors by accompanying them to client meetings and guiding, advising and motivating them on the sales funnel and achieving revenue targets.
- Carrying out various promotional activities for sales as well as for recruitment.
- Enjoying the opportunity to help others achieve their full potential in a rewarding career.
- The ability to leverage skills through teaching and coaching other financial service professionals.
- A defined pathway into management.
- The opportunity to earn a very high income.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Under Graduate
- 22– 45 years