Technology Service Analyst Assistant Vice President Level Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Bengaluru
- Technology Service Analyst Assistant Vice President Level
- Deutsche Bank
- Bengaluru KA
- 04 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Deutsche Bank Bengaluru urgently required following position for Technology Service Analyst Assistant Vice President Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technology Service Analyst Assistant Vice President Level Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Bengaluru Jobs Details:
The Service Operations Specialist acts as a hands-on technician executing several tasks in relation to the required services within the Service Operations environment. The Service Operations Specialist role supports the respective functional teams and provides expertise and assistance to ensure effective services are provided by Service Operations.
The main tasks of the Service Operations Specialist are: monitoring and tracking activities, analysing
Issues, supporting the resolution of issues and conflicts and preparing reports and meetings. The Service Operations Specialist has knowledge of and experience in all relevant tools used in the Service Operations environment and has specialist expertise in one or more technical domains and ensures that all associated Service Operations stakeholders are provided with an optimum level of service in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) / Operating Level Agreements (OLAs).
The primary areas to support are Distributed Technology applications in the CIB (Corporate & Investment Banking) Domain spanning across cash management, trade finance and Investor & Issuer services
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The Service Operations Specialist – Senior Analyst duties will include:
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Supporting a clearly defined set of Corporate & Investment Banking applications
- Develop a good understanding of the activities required to execute production management functions.
- Support Service Operations teams in providing optimum service level to the business lines supported.
- Support the resolution of incidents and problems within the team. Assist with the resolution of complex incidents. Ensure that the right problem solving techniques and processes are applied
- Participate in regular meetings with stakeholders, prepare and document meetings, track progress.
- Undertake specific functions within the relevant production management process as identified for the specific production management area.
- Participate in regular meetings with stakeholders, prepare and document meetings, track progress and communicates to stakeholders.
- Collect, interpret and respond to changes in production data, as appropriate.
- Track the implementation of resolution tasks.
- Provide regular and reliable reporting of relevant data to meet management requirements.
- Understand thoroughly the end to end application support process and escalation procedures, become fully conversant with all support tools that will be used to provide effective support in the relevant area (i.e. service operations).
- Maintain an end to end view of the application and infrastructure landscape.
- Provide input and contribute in Production Management related audits.
· Engage with other Service Operations groups to understand business requirements
- Support the collection, analysis and production metrics on process data for KPIs to find out improvements.
- Identify risks and issues related to the area.
- Ensure policy-compliance for dbRAMM, SOX, ASG, ISP, Audit, etc. (including the technical ITPM tasks)
- Work with Release Management and Transition Management on application configurations changes
- Update the RUN Book and KEDB as & when required
- Participate in all BCP and component failure tests based on the run books
- Understand flow of data through the application infrastructure. It is critical to understand the dataflow so as to best provide operational support
- Event monitoring and management via a 24x7 workbench that is both monitoring and regularly probing the service environment, and acting on instruction of a run book.
- Drive knowledge management across the supported applications and ensure full compliance
- Drive continual service improvements
- Works with team members to identify areas of focus, where training may improve team performance, and improve incident resolution.
Experience | Exposure (Recommended):
- Service Operations experience within a global operations context
- +9 yrs experience in IT in large corporate environments, specifically in the area of controlled production environments or in Financial Services Technology in a client-facing function
- Global Transaction Banking Experience is a plus.
- Experience of end to end Level 2 management and good overview of Production/Operations Management overall
- Experience of run-book execution
- Experience of supporting complex application and infrastructure domains
- IITIL / best practice service context
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrix structures
- Working knowledge of incident tracking tools (i.e. Remedy, Heat etc.)
Working experience in mid-range technologies, platforms, i.e. UNIX, Oracle, shell scipting, MQ, Control M preferred.
Knowledge, on UNIX/Linux, Solaris, Java J2EE, shell scripts, secure connectivity and protocols, Monitoring Tools (Geneos/Nagios), Scheduling Tools (Control-M/AutoSys), ITIL Framework.
Education | Certification (Recommended):
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or IT-related discipline (or equivalent work experience or diploma)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
In return, Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.