Lease Accounting Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cisco Bengaluru
Cisco Bengaluru urgently required following position for Lease Accounting Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lease Accounting Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cisco Bengaluru Jobs Details:
What you’ll do
Financial Analyst supporting Workplace Resource’s/IT’s new upcoming accounting lease standards.
Who you’ll work with
WPR – Finance – India
Who You Are
- Stong knowledge of accounting and US GAAP standards. Helpful if focus on new leasing changes driven by IFRS.
- Ability to understand accruals and impacts on balance sheet.
- Calculation of amortization of leases based on the term, renewal options etc.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business objectives
- Be able to review and analyze various data points for analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to drive results with a cross functional team.
- Ability to deep dive and at the same time work effectively under time pressures.
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, and an aptitude to learn other company used tools (Fetch, Plan It, CapIt)
- Accounting knowledge/Fixed Assets
- Ability to work in a “virtual” organization and cross functional team.
- Support the team in the analysis of assessment of current leases in US GAAP and leases under new IFRS guidance.
- Ability to generate the appropriate journal entries to account for the leases under the new regulation.
- Support team in reporting leases during the parallel run of the new standard.
- Liaison with WPR, IT, Corporate Accounting with execution.
- Support month end close process and variance analysis.
- Generate monthly and quarterly variance reports.
- Key player in ensuring policy compliance of leases.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.