Human Resources Manager Jobs Vacancy in Guesthouser
Guesthouser urgently required following position for Human Resources Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Manager Jobs Vacancy in Guesthouser Jobs Details:
As a Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and
processes. Your key focus will be to promote our company values and enable overall success through human
resources management- including recruitment, performance & talent management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Handle calls and respond to inquiries
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as a HR Manager with at least 2 years of team handling experience
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Desired Experience: 3+ years
Expected Date of Joining: Immediate to 1 month