Indirect Tax Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Uber Gurgaon
Uber Gurgaon urgently required following position for Indirect Tax Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Indirect Tax Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Uber Gurgaon Jobs Details:
growth in each market. Tax at Uber is for people who are keen to have skin in the
game on business decisions and are excited about being an advocate for change.
- Be an active part of the India tax team, report to Indirect Tax Manager and collaborate with colleagues in our global tax team.
- Provide GST / indirect tax advisory support to business, including research and analysis of tax issues impacting the business in India.
- Be part of a cross-functional team that works on rolling out new products and services in India.
- Assist with the management of challenging indirect tax matters including corresponding with tax authorities and the provision of tax audit support.
- Work in a smart, innovative way to drive improvements to processes, controls and reporting across the region and across operations.
- Assist with the review of GST calculations, returns, reconciliation and documentations.
- Coordination of tax-related audit work, including review of past previous returns filed, reconcile them with financial statements and disclosures.
- Monitor and assess new tax legislation, advance rulings and case law for applicability and communicate changes and impact to the business.
- At least 5 years of indirect tax experience in industry, law firm and/or Big4 consulting firms.
- Solid understanding of GST / indirect tax concepts.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Excellent research skills
- Detail oriented, analytical, organized, and team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, and high-growth organization, and to develop and sustain relationships internally and cross-functionally.
- Open to challenging projects outside areas of experience or comfort zone.
- Travel is part of the job.
Gurgaon and have responsibility for all tax aspects of Uber’s business. If you
welcome a high-growth, fast-paced international environment, this may be the
opportunity for you!
issues and clearly articulate our findings to management through verbal/written
communication and presentations. We uphold strong working partnerships with
internal departments and external stakeholders, including tax advisors and tax