Manager Customer Support Jobs Vacancy in Qualys Pune
Qualys Pune urgently required following position for Manager Customer Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Customer Support Jobs Vacancy in Qualys Pune Jobs Details:
This position will have direct responsibility for establishing accountabilities and priorities, and communicating practical direction to the technical support team. The successful candidate will have demonstrated leadership experience building and managing highly technical teams.
- Manage different level of Tiered technical support members team.
- Define, implement and distribute standard support metrics to ensure consistency, accuracy and customer satisfaction exceeds expectations.
- Manager escalations received via customers, Partners and Qualys Sales/TAM
- Work with team to closely monitor their performance on day to day basis along with measuring performance and provide any constructive improvemental feedback
- Work closely with global support, engineering, customer service, finance and PM team
- Focus on highest level of customer satisfaction and provide any feedback for improving customer use experience
- Work with support for strong contribution on Knowledge Management
- Deliver QBR to next level support management on regular basis
- 4+ years of management experience leading technical support teams.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering industry-leading support to large scale, enterprise IT shops. SaaS experience is a significant plus.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues and rapidly resolve them.
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure consideration is given to high impact support trends and customer usage feedback on the products.
- Ability to implement efficiencies and process improvements to the customer and partner support life cycle, including innovative methods of delivering on-line and self-service support.
- Ensure that support readiness requirements are met for new products and that the support staff are well trained and informed on the company’s products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, including the ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Must have demonstrated ability to negotiate, make difficult decisions and manage change.
- Maintains a technical background with a strong interest in mastering technical concepts.
- Must be a team player with high integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Must have good understanding of data analysis
- Must able to help people develop professionally
- Good Escalation Management skills
- Good understanding on case management best practices.
- Manage people effectively to adhere to Case Management SLAs
- Minimum BA/BS degree in a technical field, MBA a significant plus.
- Willing to work in rotational work hours