Rtr Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Bengaluru
Cargill Bengaluru urgently required following position for Rtr Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Rtr Manager Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Bengaluru Jobs Details:
1. Position is responsible for managing and providing oversight of Record to Report processes, which include Data Management, General Ledger Accounting, Close Processes, Assets Accounting etc.
2. RTR Operations Manager leads and coordinates activities of team members engaged in these processes and subprocesses.
3. The responsibilities include efficiently and effectively lead delivery of the function for Finance Function globally / regionally and the BUs with the scope, KPIs, SLAs, lead and motivate the teams, timely submissions of the reports, ensure continuous improvement of processes, and absorbing new work from BUs into operations in order to deliver high quality/low cost services to BUs.
4. This position will be integral part of building the site’s Finance operations team, supporting and developing staff. This role will require an influence, a commitment to the change effort of shared service, and preferably be a native of the country they are operating in.
5. This role will be highly collaborative with others across the globe in Finance and other functions to ensure key learning and best practices. Other areas of responsibility include: leads and provides strategic planning and direction, onboarding new services as part of the FSS strategy work intake process, oversees decision-making, problem solving and employee relations issues, administers annual budget process, report analysis, career development, performance management, salary administration and communication.
6. This role will report to the Record to Report Function Lead in Finance Shared Services Bangalore, India
7. Lead, motivate, hire, train, support, and develop accounting staff. Manage staff planning and performance management for the Record to Report teams. Develop capabilities to meet the changing needs of FSS and the Corporation. Assist supervisors in setting priorities.
8. Ensure new business activities/processes are executed efficiently and effectively with appropriate controls, training and documentation
9. Oversee monthly, quarterly and year end accounting processes including full balance sheet reconciliations, direct and indirect tax compliance reporting, and corporate reporting requirements including FRP reporting, budgeting, recapitalization, fixed assets, expense analysis for leadership, and other accounting related inquiries. Ensure financial reporting is completed accurately and timely. Drive process changes to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
10. Build and maintain relationships with BU partners. Participate in any special projects
• CA/ICWA /MBA/MCOM Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with relevant experience may be considered
• Minimum of 13 years of accounting experience in finance operation work with deep expertise in Record to Report and related Finance processes.
• Minimum of 5 years of previous management experience
• Experience in performing shared service operations
• Proven ability to drive discipline and process orientation in a large complex organization
• Self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving skills and initiative to achieve desired outcomes.
• Strong prioritization skills handling multiple priorities.
• Has worked on Transformation and Process Improvement projects
• Managing large teams
Primary Location India-KA-Bangalore
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job