Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Syngenta Pune
Syngenta Pune urgently required following position for Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Syngenta Pune Jobs Details:
- To collaborate and partner with key stakeholders to deliver the next generation data analytics for Syngenta.
- To work as part of Data analytics and Visualization team enabling the integration of data sources with next generation technologies across functional boundaries.
- Enable researchers and decision makers to solve ever more complex problems by encouraging and delivering innovative solutions that impact business outcomes.
- Work with analysts, project teams and other leaders within Syngenta, translating data-driven insights into actions and decisions.
- Lead and drive a culture of creativity and expert support, enabling yourself and the team to identify, design and deliver appropriate datasets and linkages for complex data.
- Analytic Problem-Solving: Approaching high-level challenges with a clear eye on what is important; employing the right approach/methods to make the maximum use of time and human resources.
- Effective Communication: Detailing your techniques and discoveries to technical and non-technical audiences in a language they can understand.
- Intellectual Curiosity: Exploring new territories and finding creative and unusual ways to solve problems.
- Industry Knowledge: Understanding the way your chosen industry functions and how data are collected, analyzed and utilized
- Works with Institute stakeholders to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome.
- Works with and alongside business analysts by suggesting other products of interest to the client.
- Models and frames business scenarios that are meaningful and which impact on critical business processes and/or decisions.
- 6-8 years of experience with large scale data integration and analysis
- Typically requires 5 or more years of relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience.
- Solid knowledge of statistical techniques.
- The ability to come up with solutions to loosely defined business problems by leveraging pattern detection over potentially large datasets.
- Strong programming skills (such as Hadoop MapReduce or other big data frameworks, Java), statistical modeling (like SAS or R).
- Experience using machine learning algorithms.
- High proficiency in the use of statistical packages.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms.
- Solves client analytics problems and communicates results and methodologies.
- Works in iterative processes with the client and validates findings.
- Develops experimental design approaches to validate finding or test hypotheses.
- Validates analysis by comparing appropriate samples
- Employs the appropriate algorithm to discover patterns.
- R and statistical tools
- Measurement and metrics
- Statistical modelling
- AWS/Cloud experience
- Masters in mathematics, statistics or computer science or related field; PHD degree preferred.
- Full time/ Permanent
- Location: Pune, India
- Travel: 5-10%
Primary Location: IND-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: IS Digital Plataform Mgmt