Designer Jci Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Controls Pune
Johnson Controls Pune urgently required following position for Designer Jci. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Designer Jci Jobs Vacancy in Johnson Controls Pune Jobs Details:
Objective / Purpose of duty:
- Assist the product development/ documentation team by providing 3D, 2D designs for HVAC equipment and devices
- Design complete HVAC products based on design requirements
- CAD Automation Mind-set
- Responsible for all aspects CAD engineering
- Develop fully parametric 3D models including parts , sub-assemblies and assemblies as per design requirements
- Creating Logics/ Equations for Automating standard processes in Creo
- Responsible for developing macros for CAD automation as per requirement.
- Creating Family table for Part and Assembly.
- Create 2D, BOM, manufacturing drawings and DFX as part of standard CAD package
- Ensure quality and timeliness design release
- Coordinate with design team and analysis team for necessary product changes.
- Work with design team to create /update design standards
Key performance indicators:
1. Project & Product quality indicators:
a. Schedule variance within the threshold limits
b. Defect Leakage within the threshold limits
c. Quality metrics as defined for the project
2. Process Compliance: As per defined metrics
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Experience in sheet metal designing and modelling
- Exposure to project management techniques
- Good control over scripting languages and strong debug capabilities for CAD Automation
- Good knowledge of CAD package SolidWorks/ Inventor as required for the project
- Good knowledge of DFMEA (Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) and GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance)
- Good knowledge of sheet metal part and assembly modelling
- CAD Automation, Ilogics and equations tool use in Inventor and solidworks
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment’s like AHU, VAV, FCU, Fan Blower, Dampers, Diffusers, Grills, Chilled Beams etc will be added advantage
- Knowledge of ASHRAE standards will be added advantage
o 3D/2D CAD Design
o Product design process
- Working proficiency in the CAD (2D & 3D) software – Creo 3.0 & Windchill
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Certification in CAD designing
- Minimum 4 years of experience in product design and CAD engineering
To all recruitment agencies: Johnson Controls does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Johnson Controls employees or any other company location. Johnson Controls is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.JB-17340