Associate Market Risk Jobs Vacancy in Rbs India Development Centre
Rbs India Development Centre urgently required following position for Associate Market Risk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Market Risk Jobs Vacancy in Rbs India Development Centre Jobs Details:
You will be managing the Portfolio Risk for conditional Market Risks and any required metric needed for CRO office, Sales and Trading.
Working with Market Risk Managers with DoD, WoW and MoM risk metric assessment, explain stresses, etc; Credit Risk Managers with impacts on limits, CLU, RWAs, etc.
What the Business does
This role is based in the Market Risk team within Risk Hub India.
Risk Hub India (RHI) supports all global risk function teams in EMEA, APAC and North America. The division, established in Q3, 2011 has now grown to ~300 employees. This team both leads and supports the activities of all the Risk verticals, providing specialised analytics and models, data, controls and reporting processes. We continue to deliver our priorities by building a robust, sustainable risk environment and optimising our value through improvement activities and innovation. In addition we are building the next generation of leaders through our people agenda, with an objective of delivering best outcomes for customers, partners and stakeholders.
MRPI is a Quantitative Risk Management function focused on delivering analysis across all aspects of Market Risk: Risk appetite, Controls, Capital, Methodology and the associated Counterparty Credit Risks. The team offers several career paths within the function and team members have an agile skill set that includes understanding of derivatives, stresses, regulation, etc. These skills are utilized to deliver accurate metrics to the Front Office Business, Risk Managers and our Regulators.
- Deliver Prime Services Risk Analytics for current and new trades, current and new products and current and new initiatives, and their impact on the life cycle of the trading portfolio.
- Focus on delivery of analysis and analytics pre-trade.
- Responsible for delivering Prime Services Risk metrics (Trade and Portfolio 1st and 2nd order Analytics) used for day-to-day risk management, including stress testing, capital, etc.
- Provide support to credit officers in analysing risks on derivative and security financing transactions and portfolios of transactions.
- Collaborate with Core System Modelling Team for the delivery of Risk Metrics.
- Take ownership of the process, follow-up & track to resolution any issue with the downstream teams.
- Provide training & ability to review the work of analysts in the team.
- Understand/highlight & remediate control issues/ Orbit etc.
- Deliver pre-deal capital RWAs impact to Front Office, CRO Office, Credit Risk Officers, etc.
- Assist in the delivery of Portfolio metrics
- Support with BAU and Ad-Hoc regulatory deliverables
- Represent & present the analysis in wider forum as team’s representative.
- Daily review of control reports to determine and implement appropriate action. Ensure a timely outcome of investigations undertaken.
- Enhancement of the stress testing framework.
- Reporting of Prime Services Risk metrics.
- Highlight the issues in validating the stress test, impact analysis of any simulation error reported.
- Delivery of weekly and monthly updates on the overall Market Risk exposures.
- Identification and Escalation to Senior Management of conditional market risks.
- Follow the required process maps & ensure accuracy and timeliness of deliverables.
- Raise & drive issues related to deadlines, data quality & system limitations independently.
- Look to improve the process to make it more effective & accurate.
- Clearly communicate the dependencies & issues with team management & stakeholders.
- Take ownership of short and medium term strategic projects.
- Ensuring the highest standard while delegation of work to junior resources in the team.
- Coaching the junior members in the team.
- Forward visibility & team planning.
- Supervision & quality assurance of the work done by Analysts.
- 4 to 6 years of Financial products and risk concept awareness
- Data analysis skills with large complex structures and volumes with ability to run controls and analyse underlying risk issues
- Ability to perform root cause analysis for banking & trading book risk attribute issues
- Extensive knowledge in Excel, MS Access, VBA, SQL
- Ability to undertake small data projects and get involved in test and signoff process
- Understanding of Risk concepts & regulatory directives around credit risk.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline. Professional certification desirable.
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first & foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.