Software Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Mumbai
Morgan Chase Mumbai urgently required following position for Software Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Mumbai Jobs Details:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Jisu team in Electronic Trading Technology is looking for an exceptional and experienced FPGA developer to join our ultra-low latency direct market access team. We are a global team with members in New York, London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Mumbai. Our team has developed in-house ultra-low latency connectivity and risk management applications for both external and internal clients. We are a growing the group, expanding beyond equities into supporting markets for other asset classes.
Exchange Connectivity Integration Specialist
- Automation of existing processes in the integration space.
- Integration of FIX and native protocol exchange connectivity applications
- Managing the go-live process and co-ordination with dependent teams
- Co-ordination with external venues, software/hardware vendors and network providers
- Process improvement, e.g. the use of automated testing tools, procedures for service delivery
- Some 3rd line support for applications
- Strong in at least one or more scripting language – Perl, Python or Java, preferably Python.
- Good knowledge of networking, TCP stacks
- Proven track record of effective testing and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of Linux, including scripting, e.g. Korn, Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby
- Good knowledge of Electronic Trading, ideally with exposure to Cash Equities and Futures and Options
- Good knowledge of FIX protocol
- Third-party messaging, e.g. MQ, Tibco RV, 29West/Informatica
- Requirements capture and some project management duties
- Strong verbal and written communication is essential
- Ability to work effectively with globally-dispersed teams
- Fluency in, and ability to discuss design nuances and talk through implementation decisions
- Completer-finisher orientation
- Comfortable working with ambiguity, and owning end-to-end development with support from the team manager and peers
- Personal commitment to high-quality deliverables, and able to respond to constructive review and modification by the team
- Aspiration to work in a fast-paced investment banking environment