Registrar Radiology Jobs Vacancy in Apollo Hospitals
Apollo Hospitals urgently required following position for Registrar Radiology. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registrar Radiology Jobs Vacancy in Apollo Hospitals Jobs Details:
- To assist the Consultant in performing diagnostic radiography / Sonography, CT & MRI.
- To receive patient; explains procedure; prepares and positions patient; considers technical factors and selects appropriate frequency and transducers for use during exam.
- To evaluate clinical history in correlation with patient chart to select proper scanning technique to illustrate the presence or absence of disease, lesions, malfunction or anomalies.
- To recognize when additional scans or different positions are needed to fully illustrate the lesion; e.g. recognizing an unsuspected mass or lesion in the liver or pancreas and taking additional images / views.
- To assist the Consultant in recognizing hard to visualize organs which have not been properly imaged and changes patient position or scan techniques to improve their illustration.
- Documentation of reports of exam performed.
- To responsible for setting and adjusting clinic flow to reduce the amount of time patient are kept waiting.
- To visually inspect equipment daily for any problems.
- To supervise and assist in training the technicians/nurses for proper use of the equipment.
- To maintain proper intra-departmental coordination.
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives.
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To carryout data collection/support in data collection.
- To adhere the safety norms of hospital and follow both patient and staff safety rules.
- To perform any job / task as and when assigned by the superior.