Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Optra Health Pune
Optra Health Pune urgently required following position for Graphic Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Designer Jobs Vacancy in Optra Health Pune Jobs Details:
Work Location- Pune, India
Work Experience- 5 Years+
As a Graphic Designer at Optra you will effectively convert project requests into layouts & designs. An understanding of scientific principles will be beneficial in this role. Experience in managing creative projects and web design will be paramount for success in this role. Must be a creative thinker to effectively develop high impact concepts and bring these concepts to life with your advanced design and artistic/technical skills.
Individuals applying for this position must be self-starters, flexible in changing direction and methods, thrive in a fast paced environment, excel at managing multiple priorities, and have the prior work experience needed to quickly execute the requests in a timely manner. This individual will ‘own’ and manage the graphic design efforts across all of Optra’s media initiatives in digital pathology and artificial intelligence software for Precision Medicine.
- Provide in-house design, layout, and production of marketing collateral materials for both print and digital channels.
- Provide in-house design, UI layout, and production of website and microsite design.
- Provide layout, design and production of event signage/graphics.
- Update existing marketing collateral as needed.
- Print production and oversee outside vendors in final production.
- Provide design and conceptual guidance and direction for content, design and production of customer-facing collateral.
- Effectively communicate and consult with Marketing and Product Management to create collateral that delivers results.
- Develop brand guidelines and provide future guidance on brand compliance issues.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts to gather relevant and necessary content.
- Manage library of assets and vendor deliverables, ensuring all are up to date.
- Vendor Management.
Required Skills and Background-
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Must have at least 5-7 years professional work experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Healthcare, Pharma, Biotech or High Tech industry preferred.
- Multimedia design, product video and animation experience.
- Web skills highly desired – WordPress or other CMS (Content Management Systems).
- Must be fluent with Adobe Creative Suite, emphasis on Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop and other graphic design platforms (non-negotiable).
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to influence stakeholders & manage projects across business.
- Knowledge of communications, production, terminology, strategies.
- Demonstrated process improvements experience.
- Understanding of scientific principles.
PLEASE PROVIDE SAMPLES OR WORK OR LINK TO PORTFOLIO WITH APPLICATION.