Pai Scrum Developer Jobs Vacancy in Daimler Bengaluru
Daimler Bengaluru urgently required following position for Pai Scrum Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pai Scrum Developer Jobs Vacancy in Daimler Bengaluru Jobs Details:
PAI Scrum Developer
Within Daimler, a set of in-house IT platforms, called PAI (pro-active infrastructure), has been developed to bundle strategic base products, to perform integration into Daimler environments, and to ease actual application development. Focus is given to Java enterprise applications (JEE).
New platform editions based on Open Source application server shall be developed by scrum team at MBRDI.
This position is defined to drive the development of “PAI delivery @ India” in close cooperation with the German ITI/CT PAI team
The role of this position is to act as “PAI Scrum Developer” for PAI platforms being developed by Product development team within EPP .
Education: BTech in Computer Science
- Study of IT, Computer Science or related; excellent communication skills / knowledge of English
- Strong experience in & excellent knowledge of Java EE, software (enterprise) architecture, (agile) SW development
- Experience in JEE application server technology, especially Tomcat, JBoss/Wildfly/IBM WebSphere Application Server, Linux (Shell Script), Build Tool
- Knowledge in IT identity management patterns, desirably CA SiteMinder and oAuth/OpenID Connect
- International experience by work and/or study
- Experiences in Scrum methodology
- Intercultural competence, team spirits
- Communication and cooperation ability, independence in work