Senior Consultant Government And Public Sector Gtransformation Jobs Vacancy in Pwc Pune
- Senior Consultant Government And Public Sector Gtransformation
- Pune MH
- 21 May, 2018 29 days ago
Pwc Pune urgently required following position for Senior Consultant Government And Public Sector Gtransformation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Consultant Government And Public Sector Gtransformation Jobs Vacancy in Pwc Pune Jobs Details:
1) Project Delivery
- On allocated accounts, ensure successful client delivery, including identifying and addressing emerging issues, delivering all client commitments within time/budget constraints, effective reporting and meeting/exceeding PwC’s client service and quality standards.
- Assist with advising teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches and act as the first point of contact for any program management queries.
- Develop positive relationships with teams to enable the team to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels.
- Coordination of project Governance arrangements, Post Project Reviews, Programme level workshops.
2) Team Development: Contribute to building the team by mentoring, retaining, attracting, and developing some of the best available talent.
3) Business Development:
- Work, in a collaborative manner, alongside the campaign leaders and other teams to pursue and respond to client opportunities.
- Identify additional opportunities that maybe be strategic and viable for PwC.
- Post-Graduation: MBA
- Graduation: BE/BTech/MCA/MSc (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics).
Having one or more of the following certifications will be an added advantage:
- Certification on ERP will be added advantage (SAP/Oracle/Microsoft/Peoplesoft or equivalent)
- Any other relevant certificates (e.g. PMP / Prince-2 / TOGAF / ITIL / COBIT / Six Sigma Green / Black Belt)
- The candidate should possess post-qualification relevant work experience >= 5 years (for Senior Consultant level) of working in Consulting /IT/ITES firm.
- Experience of working with Indian Government (Central, State, ULBs)/related agencies is preferred. However, this will not be a mandatory requirement.
Tools & Techniques
- Desirable to have worked on any ERP Functional or Technical modules.
- Expertise in creation of MIS and dashboards.
- Strong knowledge and experience in any one of the following tools: MS Excel, MS Power point.