Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bajaj Electricals Lucknow
Bajaj Electricals Lucknow urgently required following position for Assistant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bajaj Electricals Lucknow Jobs Details:
- To study enquiries generated, documents and prepare offers involving cost estimates, assess new vendors.
- Check for deviations with respect to standard products and initiate action.
- To do effective purchasing of goods as per time to time requirement, including vendor development and product costing for the purpose of execution of EPC projects.
- Current product Scope- Power distribution
- Attend Kick Off meeting with tendering team & get a synopsis about the awarded project.
- Understand and assimilate the information with in specific format pertaining to full kit including tender Amendments, Pre-bid MOM, tax modalities etc.
- Ensure timely, accurately planning for procurement of material as per project requirement.
- Engage with various internal stake holders viz. SCM (for TLT & Illumination), Project coordinator (for PD) and get procurement requirement
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates should have 4-5 years of experience in handling distribution projects
- Should have handled electrical commodities
- Should be comfortable working on MIS/ Excel
- Location will be decided post interview
Education:UG -Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical, Electrical
PG - Post Graduation Not Required