Aem Developer Jobs Vacancy in Ntt Data Services Bengaluru
Ntt Data Services Bengaluru urgently required following position for Aem Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Aem Developer Jobs Vacancy in Ntt Data Services Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Req ID: 1608
At NTT DATA Serrvices, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a AEM Developer to join our team in Bangalore , Karnātaka (IN-KA) , India (IN) .
- To conduct design and development activities within a multi-disciplined team for all stages of development lifecycles (planning, estimation, execution) used within organisation to ensure that customer experience, technical, financial and quality targets are met.
- To undertake checks on own work completed, ensuring outputs are of the required standard, and that activities are coordinated and integrated with other team members.
- The role holder will need to contribute to the delivery of solutions across work streams as a whole, to fulfil the overall objectives of Digital
- To ensure that all work completed meets required standards by conducting thorough quality checks and tests prior to publication.
- To understand customer requirements for large/complex pieces of work through project/meeting attendance.
- To support the completion of post implementation reviews for large/complex/project activities by actively contributing to reviews of activities involved in.
- To complete technical/development work as required.
- To follow industry trends, to be aware of new technologies and to adhere to best practices in the industry. To be forward thinking and innovative where at all possible.
- Problem solving, providing a number of solutions to both internal and external customers.
- Review code produced by other members of the team and to check the quality of the code on a regular bases to ensure that developing standards are being met
- Develop functional prototypes to demonstrate concepts and to enable rapid iterative support for evaluative research.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.