Account Analyst Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon
American Express Gurgaon urgently required following position for Account Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Analyst Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon Jobs Details:
This is a Band 30 role:
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Incumbent would be required to lead strategic key initiative of Transitioning GABM P2P processes to GSM. Timely and efficient monitoring of key service delivery metrics and identifying any gaps or process failings around productivity and quality metrics.
- Continuously determines the optimal distribution of workload within the context of the team resources and skill sets and to identify source and recommend the redeployment of additional resources as may be required to meet customer requirements.
- Able and has the gravitas to interact at all levels of management to support resolution of complex business issues. Ensure that the customer satisfaction scores are in line with the minimum threshold levels agreed with the customers and strive to provide year on year improvement. Provide guidance to others w.r.t. to process, control activities and ensure exceptional levels of customer satisfaction for internal customers.
- Ensuring that queries are handled within specified timelines with a strong hold on the sentiment.
- Act as the coach for the team to handle process, policy and AXP technology platform related queries.
- Support AXP change management initiatives and act as the first point of contact for implementing process/ policy/ technology platform changes within AXP procurement operations.
- Perform root cause analysis on the type of calls/queries received and work with diverse stakeholders within/ across functional units to drive self-servicing capabilities.
- Drive continuous process improvement and address any service deficiencies.
- By virtue of breadth and/or depth of experience, is recognized as a key technical advisor throughout American Express and acts as a major change agent.
- Deliver effective presentations and written communications to internal/external audiences.
- Protects the brand by ensuring controls, compliance and information security and data protection.
- Provide issue resolution/ business consultancy to customers.
- Manage the process of assuring the escalation of critical issues to the appropriate management chain for decisions and problem resolution.
- Ensure high degree of team cohesiveness & engagement and manage attrition proactively to avoid customer impact.
- Maintain and promote the Blue Box Values by ensuring that work is completed to the highest professional and regulatory standards.
- Support Internal / regulatory audits by providing the detailed documentation specified by the audit team for their area of work.
- Graduate with at least 5+ years of overall experience in managing P2P processes.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable and Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience of working on procurement ERP platform like Ariba, Oracle, SAP etc. is must. Knowledge of operational metrics, dashboard reporting, driving SLA driven deadlines and operations is a pre-requisite.
- Excellent executive presence with strong communication skills including presentation, verbal and written communication, fluency in English a must. Proven People leadership skills and the ability to assess, develop, retain and nurture talent.
- Ability to drive team cohesiveness, collaboration and cooperation within team and cross functionally in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong Process & People Focus. Strong analytical skills and ability to derive intelligence from data and take/ facilitate business decisions.
- Should be flexible to work in the shift environment. Customer orientation /ability to empathize with the customer.
- Demonstrated high performance in the previous organization. Demonstrated ability towards troubleshooting and query resolution.
- Must be detail oriented with good problem solving skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time