Associate Equity Derivatives Trading Jobs Vacancy in Citi Mumbai
Citi Mumbai urgently required following position for Associate Equity Derivatives Trading. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Equity Derivatives Trading Jobs Vacancy in Citi Mumbai Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: India,Maharashtra,Mumbai
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Research
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18032184
- Position Title: Senior Associate
- Business Group: Citigroup Global Markets India Pvt. Ltd.
- Department: Equity Markets
- Grade/Level: C12
- Function/Group: Equity Derivatives
- Location: Mumbai
- Individual Contributor (IC)/Managerial: IC
- Percentage of Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation: Yes
- Lead the 3-member team including day to day project management and managing staff locally with regards to performance management, training and development and hiring.
- Product coverage includes Global Equity Derivatives (Flow, Structured and Exotics).
- Work with technology to resolve STP breaks and exotic pricing schedules, computation of basket valuations, etc.
- Monitor and perform desk maintenance tasks such as index calcs, handle early exercises, cash and stock expirations, future rolls, etc.
- Reduce risk to the firm through reconciliation and break resolution where needed.
- Work with Traders to build tools that will facilitate pricing and risk management as well as ensure daily control processes are being met.
- Work with Middle Office and Operations to check confirms & term sheets make corporate action adjustments and settlements.
- Work with finance and other desks to understand balance sheet usage and internal cost allocations such as legal, funding and OCC charges.
- Investigate methods to reduce breaks and risk. Work with business analyst team to create requirement documents.
- Help to produce Daily MIS report and attend weekly review meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering, Computer Science, Hard Science or Engineering concentration.
- 5 or more years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative to resolving existing problems.
- Candidate must be very detail-oriented and the ability to meet a daily deadline.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with computers/applications and proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Must be able to function effectively in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
- Willing to work in an environment that requires variable start and end times, including Holidays.
- Can work well under pressure and multi-task with a sense of urgency.
- Strong programming skills preferred
- The Associate is expected to be very comfortable with building and owning small standalone tools without much outside help. Guidance on the business requirements will be provided in great detail by a trader on the desk, and this person will likely liaise with a technology team to learn/access existing APIs and reference databases, etc., but he/she should be fully capable of doing the analysis, design and implementation of the tool autonomously.
- For example, we had one project to build a tool that constructs a series of orders in a stand-alone app/interface and sends them to our OMS based on an algorithm of observed market data. This was done using C# and WPF, but it did not necessarily have to be. KDB, C#, Perl, C++ and Python are some of the typical languages/platforms we use.
- Reports to Direct: Cornelius Griffen
- Career Progression: VP
- Bonus Eligibile: Yes