Operations Lead Travel Google Technical Services Jobs Vacancy in Google
Google urgently required following position for Operations Lead Travel Google Technical Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Lead Travel Google Technical Services Jobs Vacancy in Google Jobs Details:
The Google Technical Services Strategy and Operations team is responsible for developing and operationalizing the strategy of Google Technical Services. The team provides critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and initiatives. We focus on aligning business priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve ideas into future-growth initiatives. We enable the success of our operational teams by driving strategy, leading business planning, crafting communications, and developing data insights to drive business decisions.
The Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) team is a solution-generating force that helps our Sales teams, advertisers and publishers. These solutions need to be scalable to support customers worldwide. We work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
On this team you'll provide scaled expertise across all Google ads products. Outsourcing and automation are core to achieving scale for workflows that the team handles. These are backed by quality systems and data insights to drive business results. Being a global team, both internal and external stakeholder management and cross-team collaboration are crucial to the team’s success.
As an Operations Lead for Programmatic Operations, you'll work across the DoubleClick suite of products such as DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM), DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM) and DoubleClick Rich Media (DRM). You will also be responsible for delivering world class operations with focus on efficiency and operational strategy.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Manage end-to-end service delivery, including site operations and stakeholder management for the designated service offerings and vendor management.
- Re-engineer processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction and operationalize solutions in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders and vendor partners.
- Lead recurring meetings with Project teams to ensure action items have follow-ups, key initiatives are on track and maintain the project plan/all project documentation.
- Think holistically to visualize the product, process and delivery improvements that can be brought in and execute on those.
- Analyzing data to gain insights into vendor performance and improvement opportunities. Handle access, seating, equipment and logistics challenges for program onsite as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of managing global operations in an outsourced business.
- Experience working with global managed service providers, particularly in client-facing customer service roles.
- Six Sigma certification (or other relevant operations coursework).
- 3 years of analytical work experience, understanding customer needs and working with data to identify trends and then develop solutions.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Strong project management, customer service, process quality and process optimization experience.
- Good knowledge of Travel related products or services that are in use across the industry.