Account Manager Govt Jobs Vacancy in Vmware Kolkata
Vmware Kolkata urgently required following position for Account Manager Govt. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Manager Govt Jobs Vacancy in Vmware Kolkata Jobs Details:
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We enable people and organizations by radically simplifying IT through software virtualization with a focus on three core missions: End-User Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). Join our community – instigators of innovation and transformers of technology – as we envision and create what’s next in IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community. Learn more at vmware.com/careers today!
Business Title: Sales Manager – Government
VMware is looking for a Sales Manager based out of Kolkata to grow the business in Eastern State Governments. He will be responsible for driving teams in selling the company’s products and services within the given set of Government accounts and large projects of national importance. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and growing sales organizations anywhere today. VMware’s growth over the past year is unparalleled in enterprise software.
The mission of this position is to solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to strategic partner status in the customer's business. Our solution set is viewed as a ‘platform’ within an account and changes the role that IT plays within that account from being considered a cost burden to a strategic deployment. This position is an executive sales position responsible for an internal and external sales team driven by a common goal to develop and grow business within a set of assigned accounts.
- Responsible for selling the complete VMware solution, products, and services within the set of accounts.
- Drive sales team to achieve set goals
- Provide Thought leadership around Vmware products and services
- Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic position within most accounts.
- Manage complex sales campaigns while managing a diverse set of partners within the same accounts.
- Drive VMware transaction sales business in conjunction with VMware’s, solutions engineer system integrators, OEMs and channel partners.
- Match the VMware solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Map and maintain relationships at all levels within the complete government accounts echo system – IT Heads, policy makers, consultants, advisor's, partners and other key decision makers and influencers.
- Should have sales experience of min. 10 years for handling govt. business.
• Should have handled software & services sales for a minimum of 10 years • Should have relationships with key stake holders in the Govt and partner eco-system.
- Should have been actively worked with IT consultants engaged with such ministries and projects.
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment (demonstrated by history of meeting and exceeding quotas)
- Self-starter with a high energy level
• Ability to work with all levels of individuals • Proven track record of quota over-achievement • Excellent communicator, both written and verbal • Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language