Administrative Assistant Finance Jobs Vacancy in Novotech Bengaluru
Novotech Bengaluru urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Finance Jobs Vacancy in Novotech Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Rapidly growing international company
Exciting projects at the cutting edge of science and technology
Key member of the project team
We have an exciting new opportunity and are seeking a committed, adaptable and driven individual looking to build a career as an Administrative Assistant, Finance based in Bangalore. This role is for an individual who is interested in providing assistance with the analysis of invoices, data entry, handling vendor inquiries and review employee expenses in the finance division. He/She is also responsible to review and initiate payment of invoices in other countries and process wire exchanges and ACH obligations. The right candidate will also need to be responsible for the following:
1. R ev i e w a ll i n v o i c e s f o r a p p r o p r i a te d ocu m e n t a ti o n a s pe r a ud it r e q u ir e m e n t a n d L oc a l C oun try t a x r u l e
2. Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Mail Box and enter invoices into system
3. Supporting onshore team for preparing monthly revenue reporting and PowerPoint presentation
4. Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
5. Process 3-way P.O matching invoices, up to 50 plus line items
6. Process check requests for Asia and maintain the tracker
7. Respond to all vendor inquiries
8. Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
9. Assist in month end closing activities
10. Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
11. Assist with other projects as needed.
Who you are
Your’e a bright and enthusiastic team player who has at least 2 years administration experience and a strong financial aptitude. Experience working in the pharmaceutical, CRO or healthcare industry would be highly regarded. Graduated with a degree in Accounting with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Advanced computer literacy including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Excellent attention to detail
A willingness to follow issues through to completion
An ability to meet deadlines and manage time and workflow effectively
A proactive approach to work and a willingness to help improve inefficiencies
An ability to work as part of a team and share information in a timely manner
Novotech employees are focused and productive. We work hard, relish the challenge of solving problems, and take pride in meeting deadlines and delivering quality to our clients. But we also welcome rewards. That's why Novotech offers competitive salaries, competitive bonus potential, and a full range of benefits tailored to meet your balanced lifestyle. Novotech places strong emphasis on a collaborative and collegiate work environment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference. Regular targeted internal and external training, as well as learning and knowledge sharing opportunities are an integral part of the development program for our staff.