Executive Assistant Data Management Jobs Vacancy in World Health Organization New Delhi
World Health Organization New Delhi urgently required following position for Executive Assistant Data Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Data Management Jobs Vacancy in World Health Organization New Delhi Jobs Details:
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
To work with Member States to address priorityhealth problems concerning newborns, infants, children and adolescents and todevelop evidence-based strategies and guidelines for child and adolescenthealth in the Region.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Under the guidance of Director, Family Health, Gender and Life Course and the direct supervision of Coordinator (HLC), the incumbent will carry out the following duties:
1. Manage data and information: collate and manage data andinformation received from network institutions on newborn care and birth defects. Receive and update surveillance data on Newborn health and Birth Defects. Compile, validate and assist in preparations of relevant informationand reports of NBBD database. Managing users and adding new users and new network hospitals in the NBBD database. Creating data entry operators logins and provide them access to enter the forms in online NBBD database. Assist in preparation of charts, graphs, presentations and other graphics of NBBD data base surveillance and programme monitoring data. Liaise with ICT unit to add still birth form and others new electronic forms according to the requirements.
2. Listserv: Maintain Listserv for user subscriptions. Createand distribute the html version of the monthly and quarterly newsletters to registered members. Update and maintain user accounts for the existing usersand add new users. Manage user registration process for Listserv including approval of valid users and confirmation of access.
3. Extranet and Internet website: Create and manage links to the SharePoint portal and Listserv on both the extranet and the Internet website. Maintaining, updating and expanding the CAH and MRH websites including the Regional and National statistics and Health Indicators database depicting health situation and trends. Assist in electronic archiving of the country health reports that serves as sources of data.
4. SharePoint Portal: Managing SharePoint portal for the dissemination of data and information. Liaise with ICT unit regarding the maintenance, updating and further expansion and development of SharePoint portal. Manage invitation to users to register on the SharePoint and maintain users information, including ensuring hierarchy of information security in order to make information visible to relevant members only. Maintain and manage SharePoint portal and related e-platform for sharing of members experiences and WHO guidelines and archive posts or discussions. Provide onsite and offsite support to all registered members related to SharePoint portal. Support Regional Networks in WHO-CCs on e-platforms and design the emails and newsletters using the content received from concerned technical staff. Ensure discussions on the portal are kept up to date, readily available, and contain on offensive content.
5. Perform any other related duties, as required.
Essential: Completion of Secondary School
Desirable: Advanced knowledge of IT skills and Photoshop editing and audio/visual media file editing.
Essential: At least five years of relevant working experience
Advanced computer skills with thorough knowledge of photoshop and familiarity with WHO images.
Desirable: Experience in data cleaning and analysis of data
WHO Competencies 1. Teamwork
2. Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
4. Producing results
5. Moving forward in a changing environment
Use of Language Skills Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
REMUNERATION WHO offers staff in the General Services category an attractive remuneration package, which for the above position includes an annual net base salary starting at INR 784,918 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable) and 30 days of annual leave.
- This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level.
- Only cnadidates under serious consideration will be contacted
- A written test may be used as a form of screening.
- The written test for shortlised cnadidates will tentatively be held during 12 to 23 March 2018. Candidates are advised to make themselves available during that period.
- In addition to position-specific test, external candidates will be requried to qualify mandatory tests in English language and computer skills.
- In the event that your candidature is rateained for an interview, you will be required to provide, in advance, a scanned copy of the degree (s)/diploma(s)/certificate(s) required for this position. WHO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU)/United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed through the link: http://www.whed.net/. Some professional certificates may not appear in the WHED and will require individual review.
- Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules and Manual.
- For information on WHO's operations please visit: http://www.who.int/.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users
- This post is subject to local recruitment and will be filled by persons recurited in the local commuting area of the duty station.
- To apply, please click on http://www.who.int/employment/en/