Analyst Supply Chain Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai Lucknow
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai Lucknow urgently required following position for Analyst Supply Chain. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Supply Chain Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai Lucknow Jobs Details:
Founded in 2002 by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (“CHAI”) is a global health organization committed to saving lives, reducing the burden of disease and strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world. For more information, please visit: www.clintonhealthaccess.org.
In India, CHAI’s Family Planning program is working towards improving access to safe sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services, including a wide range of high-quality contraceptive choices and safe termination of pregnancy care.Responsibilities
The Analyst will work with the program Associate and leadership along with external stakeholders including governments, health providers, and other NGOs in the target states to provide analytical and strategic support. He/she would be expected to support analysis surrounding the forecasting, quantification and supply chain management of FP commodities in his/her state. The Analyst will collaborate with the SRH Associates in their state to inform strategic actions moving forward and drive program objectives.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with exceptional people skills, analytical thinking, and communication ability. The Analyst must be able to function independently and flexibly with a commitment to excellence.
- Provide strategic, analytical and operational support to program partners and stakeholders in the program’s target states
- Collaborate with Program Associate and senior team members to ensure smooth implementation of the program’s forecasting and quantification activities
- Execute program analyses (e.g. forecasting or tracking models) and produce deliverables such as stakeholder presentations, budgets with minimal supervision
- Develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders in the public and private sector
- Develop and maintain up-to-date expertise on SRH patient guidelines, manufacturing, regulatory and quality issues, pricing, and general market intelligence
- Identify opportunities and lead new initiatives as the CHAI SRH program expands
- Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of work experience; previous experience in management or strategy consulting or other fast-paced, output-oriented environment is a benefit
- Exceptional analytical (qualitative and quantitative) and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management capabilities; experience with government or public health stakeholders is an advantage
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Entrepreneurial mindset, including ability to work independently, self-motivate, and propose and implement new initiatives
- Ability to think strategically, handle ambiguity, and problem solve in a fast-paced, limited-structure, multicultural environment
- Ability to be effective in high-pressure situations, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and set priorities
- Ability to absorb and synthesize a broad range of information, especially clinical, scientific, and technical information
- Willingness to travel often within-state and periodically to Delhi
- Fluency in English and Hindi