Specialist Information Security Jobs Vacancy in Fidelity Investments Bengaluru
Fidelity Investments Bengaluru urgently required following position for Specialist Information Security. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Specialist Information Security Jobs Vacancy in Fidelity Investments Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Business Unit Overview Fidelity is rated as one of the most trusted brands in the US Financial industry and “Enterprise Cyber Security (ECS) ” is one of the key contributors. Protecting customers assets is amongst the top priorities of Fidelity and ECS is entrusted with engaging into initiatives to protect Fidelity’s information against diverse cyber threats. It’s a dynamic organization with highly experienced and competent team with organization & operations aligned with NIST Cyber Security Framework. Team is focused on managing both classical as well evolving risk areas through an optimal combination of People , Process and Technology. Its operations span across the globe to have 24*7 protection to Fidelity’s assets. Role Description
- Platform Security Dev Ops team (PSDO) delivers premier product engineering and service support for critical enterprise security technologies to the firm's Information Security Services. We employ a 24x7 multi-service delivery model we call Follow-the-Sun with team located across USA, India and Ireland.
- PSDO team manages Applications like Guardium DB logging, Guardium Vulnerability Assessment, Qualys, Varonis etc by providing Engineering Support - product architecture and roadmap & Infrastructure Services - Incident & Problem Management, Change & Release Management, Vendor Management, Capacity Management functions for these applications. Candidate Description List of skills required
- Guardium DB logging – MUST. Should have hands on experience in Guardium Agent configuration, Reporting, Policy Builder, Alerting etc.
- jSonar – Big Data Warehousing - Good to have
- DEVOPS Skills – Must know the DevOps Culture. Good to have experience on Chef/Ansible or other Configuration management tool.
- Automation/Scripting – Perl,Phython – Good Working Knowledge
- Strong Windows and Unix OS knowledge
- Knowledge of networks
- Knowledge of Information Security domain
- Knowledge of ITIL Process and Tools
- System analysis and problem solving skills Behavioural Attributes
- Flexibility to work on weekends and shifts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organizational skills including time and process management
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Influencing capabilities
- Ability to work effectively with both business customers and project team members
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and facilitation skills
- 2.5 – 4.5 Years of IT experience
- B. Tech / MCA / B.Sc.(Computer Sc.) / M.Sc.(Computer Sc.) preferred
- 4+ years of experience with application/system support with 2+ years of DevOps support