Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ellucian Bengaluru
Ellucian Bengaluru urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ellucian Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Working with the Manager, Director, Product Owners and/or Product Manager to plan the release calendar and decide deliverables for a release
- Working with the team (Developers, QAs and BA) to plan, scope and deliver to the commitments
- Work with the Release, UXD and Documentation Teams to secure their time/availability to support projects, and do necessary collaboration/follow up to ensure on-time delivery
- Participate in reviewing user-stories, test plans, designs, code, etc. and ensure that all processes and standards for applications for Ellucian are followed
- Build a good understanding of our products, customer base and their needs and work with the Product Owner to help manage customer expectations and queries
- Work with the customer support team to triage on issues reported and ensure that customers get a prompt response for their issues
- Bring-in a culture of continuous improvement in the team such as focusing on areas that can benefit from automation to improve customer experience and quality
- Resource planning, management and reporting
- Complete people management responsibilities
- Set goals, review periodically and bring in the cultural change in teams at Ellucian, aligned to the organizations values and objectives
- Identify and design training to suit the upskilling need for employees
- Take on the responsibilities of the Scrum Master role
- Provide leadership and mentoring to team on technical areas, process and tools
- Work in collaboration with other teams across the organization in developing solutions and/or to support each other as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Software Development or related discipline
- 8+ years’ experience in developing .NET Enterprise Web applications in a modern web framework
- 4+ years’ experience managing complex project development teams using Agile with Scrum methodology.
- Experience with .NET/C#, SOAP and RESTful Web services and ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with HTML5 and TypeScript.
- Experience in relational databases and SQL development
- Certification like CSM, PMI ACP etc
- Cloud development and deployment expertise is highly desirable
- Experience with measuring various agile metrics and driving a continuous improvement culture
- Experience leading process improvement initiatives
- Experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams and resolving issues across multiple time zones and geographic locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Result oriented with focus on operational excellence and execution