Project Program Management Specialist Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Ntt Data Services Bengaluru
Ntt Data Services Bengaluru urgently required following position for Project Program Management Specialist Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Program Management Specialist Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Ntt Data Services Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Req ID: 21967
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Project Program Management Sr Specialist Advisor to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
- Data based Identification of Service Improvement and Automation opportunities and Implementation across IT Infrastructure Managed Services through a strong collaboration with Enterprise Problem Management function and Delivery teams
- Engage directly with Service Line Leaders, Problem Managers and represent SDI/Automation function to define, drive and manage process improvement initiatives
- Apply statistical data analysis & data mining techniques in order to establish baseline and find the gaps/opportunities in delivery transformation
- Establish a process to maintain and manage a global known error data base to proactively identify and resolve critical and high severity incidents across Accounts
- Enterprise level Data Center Performance improvement plan development and execution. Includes but not limited to Business Impacting Incidents in conjunction with Problem and Change areas
- Mentor account specific Problem Managers. Conduct coaching sessions to increase the competency of team with latest Incident and Problem trends
- Responsibility and ownership of driving Service Delivery improvement programs originating from Enterprise Problem Management process across our Data Center Service lines for Accounts in various industry segments
- Collaborate with Problem Manager and Delivery teams on multiple service improvement projects simultaneously across Accounts
- Managing multiple service line projects simultaneously across Accounts
- To keep self-abreast of the changing paradigm through reading, research, feedback and competitor analysis to ensure that the process design has the best practices
- At least 10-12 years of experience in Managing and Leading Service Delivery for at least one of the key Data Center Service Towers (Platform Engineering Services (Wintel, Unix/Linux, Server Support), Database, Enterprise Network Services, Data Storage & Protection)
- ITIL Expert Certification is preferred with thorough knowledge of ITIL Service Operations processes and their interfaces
- Experience in driving and delivering cross functional projects and collaboration with various functions
- Awareness of AI and Cognitive Technologies such as NLP. Speech Recognition, Machine Learning and Data Mining algorithms
- Excellent Analytics. statistical data modeling and 6 Sigma certification with 5+ years of experience
- Able to work independently and efficiently, self-starter and highly motivated
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Masters preferred
- Fluency on ITIL principles and ITIL. Should have strong understanding of ITIL Service Management Processes and must have experience in two or more ITIL Operational Processes
- Excellent communication Skills with a track record of engagement across Service Operations, Service Management to Executive Level
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.