Specialist Health Financing Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi urgently required following position for Specialist Health Financing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Specialist Health Financing Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi Jobs Details:
Founded in 2002 by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (“CHAI”) is a global health organization committed to saving lives, reducing the burden of disease and strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world. For more information, please visit: www.clintonhealthaccess.org.
In India, CHAI’s Family Planning program is working towards improving access to safe sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services, including a wide range of high-quality contraceptive choices and safe termination of pregnancy care.Responsibilities
The Health Financing Specialist will work on: costing of national/ state strategic plans, conducting cost optimization analysis for specific interventions, assessing and suggesting improvement measures for optimal allocation of existing funds. The role will require a detail-oriented, entrepreneurial mind set and a high level of self-motivation.
- Develop a framework for cost-effectiveness analysis, collating costing data, analysing the cost effectiveness of current program and absorption of new interventions, and supporting advocacy for scale-up of new insights
- Conduct costing and financial analyses to identify resource gaps, prioritize activities based on cost-effectiveness, and develop new funding proposals in collaboration with national and state governments
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to integrate key cost fields into data systems
- Support the Ministry of Health in the development and drafting of the annual PIP, if required
- Identify key financial management impediments to programmatic goals and work with donors and government to devise targeted solutions to address them
- A Master’s degree or advanced degree in health economics, public policy or health or other relevant discipline with a minimum of 2 years work experience; or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with relevant work experience
- Demonstrated analytical, leadership, strategy development and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively in high-pressure, fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders, including government officials, partner NGOs, and donors, and in cross-cultural contexts
- High levels of proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English
- Knowledge of SRH or other women’s health services is not required, but can be helpful
- Willingness to travel