Manager Monitoring And Evaluation Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi urgently required following position for Manager Monitoring And Evaluation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Monitoring And Evaluation Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi Jobs Details:
Founded in 2002, by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. ("CHAI") is a global health organization committed to saving lives, reducing the burden of disease and strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world.
In India since 2004, CHAI works as a trusted partner to the Ministry of Health at the central level and also at the State level to expand access to care and treatment for patients across critical health needs, including HIV/AIDS, TB, Malaria, child and maternal health and nutrition.
Regular and robust monitoring and evaluation will be critical to the success of CHAI programs India, enabling CHAI and its partners to evaluate our performance, to identify and resolve specific implementation challenges and to identify best practices that can inform scale-up in other countries. In addition, several operational research studies that assess the effectiveness of specific interventions and as such inform government policy development and management decision making are ongoing. The Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) will be responsible for leading and managing these research elements, and for providing the thought leadership in designing and implementing a robust M&E framework to support CHAI programs in India. Candidates should have strong research and analytical skills matched with an ability and desire to use those skills to develop practical solutions in challenging environments and to focus solely on the use of analytics to achieve large-scale impact.
CHAI is seeking a highly qualified and motivated individual with strong analytical and quantitative skills and an exemplary record of leadership and management. Successful candidates will have excellent communications skills, be able to function independently, be self-motivated, have the ability to thrive in challenging environments, and have a strong commitment to excellence. We place great value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, energy, and work ethic.Responsibilities
- Develop and oversee implementation and analysis of methods to assess performance and impact of CHAI initiatives in India, including household and public health facility surveys, as well as other methods that are both rigorous and efficient.
- Align all data collection tools and data management best practices with the state Ministry of Health, Ministry of Women and Child Development as well as other development partners.
- Identify and manage partner organizations and/or contractors to conduct data collection and analysis where needed; and coordinate all data collection activities across relevant states and districts.
- Provide technical leadership in the design of monitoring and evaluation tools, operations research, KPI reporting framework and knowledge management.
- Produce regular monitoring and evaluation reports for CHAI, and synthesize and communicate main findings and conclusions through technical working groups and other meetings in a way that these serve as helpful input for the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Develop and manage a database of program performance data across the various state-level programs to ensure data is collected and consolidated on a routine and timely basis.
- Build capacity among state teams in use of data collection tools and data management best practices through training and mentoring.
- Review M&E data regularly with program staff at the national and global level to ensure that the Program is accomplishing its objectives and corrective actions are taken if required.
- Doctorate or master's degree in public health, statistics, health economics or related field.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in private or public sector enterprise; including demonstrated success in research management and monitoring and evaluation programs.
- Excellent knowledge of program monitoring and evaluation methods (qualitative and quantitative), including experience developing monitoring and evaluation plans, tools, training materials, reports and summary forms.
- Excellent quantitative, problem solving, analytical and statistical analysis skills (including strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience with STATA or SAS).
- Capacity to synthesize monitoring data into effective presentation of results to help guide recommendations on performance improvement.
- Ability to negotiate and achieve consensus with key stakeholders.
- Ability to creatively solve challenging problems in the application of research and evaluation methods without extensive structural or operational support.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced and changing environments, both internally and externally.
- Excellent business-oriented verbal, visual and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a developing country with ability to function well in rural settings with limited infrastructure and services.
- Willingness to spend significant time in the field at health clinics and traveling.
- English & Hindi language fluency, both written and verbal required.