Software Engineer Ios Hybrid Jobs Vacancy in Iconcept
Iconcept urgently required following position for Software Engineer Ios Hybrid. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Ios Hybrid Jobs Vacancy in Iconcept Jobs Details:
Sr. Software Engineer – iOS/Hybrid
Development – iOS/Hybrid
MCA/B. tech/B.E or equivalent
3 to 5 years (relevant)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a project module or entire project depending on the size and Complexity of the assignment.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features.
- Should be able to develop new and existing Android applications & features.
- Work with team members on server-side integration.
- Contribute to the project plan by providing inputs to planning and estimation.
- Drive SLA’s adherence and ensure that variances are addressed.
- Participate and contribute to project reviews and status updates with the customer.
- Analyze requirements, support the design, development and integration of solutions.
- Ensure adherence to quality planning and practices.
- Take part in deployment, system testing and UAT.
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to the programming best practices and guidelines.
- Coding Standards has to be followed according to the check list.
- Preparing and follow unit test cases.
- Preparing documents at each and every stage of the product development.
- Generating libraries and using them across the projects.
- Use of version control systems like TFS/SVN.
Demonstrated experience in designing and developing robust iOS apps and in particular:
- Sound knowledge on Objective C and C Language.
- 3+ years iOS application development using iOS SDK
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, Dynamic, custom-built user interface applications.
- Hands on experience in Web Services JSon, Rest and Soap.
- Multi-Threading Concepts, Grand Central Dispatch, Memory Management.
- MVC (Model-View-Controller), Delegate Patterns, Notifications(local and APNS).
- XIB, Story Boards, Auto Layouts.
- Hands-on experience with few databases like MySQL and SQLite.
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution.
- Knowledge on Using Xcode Tools to test the application Performance profiling and optimization, Memory.
- Effective use of version control like SVN and TFS with XCode.
- Angular JS, JQuery, Java Script, HTML 5.
- Working experience on development of applications using cross platforms like Phonegap, ionic or any related platforms.
- Experience integrating with 3 rd party API’s.
- Have knowledge on middle ware.
- Basic Knowledge on Swift language.
- Experience in building Custom Frameworks.
- UML modeling.
- Knowledge on design patterns.
- Conduct remote problem analysis and assistance: assist with identifying the failing product/component and with remote problem determination and resolution
- Advanced understanding of emerging mobile technologies
Good Communication skills, Quick learner, Positive attitude If you are interested in pursuing a great career with us, then drop us a mail with the job title and reference code at email@example.com