Senior Concept Artist Jobs Vacancy in Ubisoft Pune
Ubisoft Pune urgently required following position for Senior Concept Artist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Concept Artist Jobs Vacancy in Ubisoft Pune Jobs Details:
About the Organization
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Job Title: Senior Concept Artist
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the
relevant experience and interview ratings.
- Work with the Art Director to Illustrate and develop concepts to support production of 3D assets.
- Understand art direction and work within the overall game style.
- Deliver illustrations to specific guidelines, working within production schedules.
- Deliver thumbnail sketches, mood boards and full color finished concept art of characters, props and/or environments.
- Help in the creation of presentation materials and marketing materials to communicate the artistic vision to stakeholders and external partners.
- Collaborate in a team environment with other artists, programmers and designers, giving mentorship to more junior concept artists.
- 3-4 years of concept art game industry experience, preferably working on consoles.
- Background in Traditional and Digital Art.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop.
- Knowledge of 3DS Max(Texturing) is a plus
- Good level of English (oral and written).
- Excellent cross-team communication skills.
- Excellent self-organization skills.
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Open to receive and act on constructive criticism.
- Understands fundamental art theory including principles of color, light, composition and anatomy.
- Can demonstrate creative ability across a range of styles.
- A positive attitude and a commitment to bringing fresh ideas to the team and the game.
- A passion for gaming and for making games, playing current titles and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- Excellent work ethic with diligence in time keeping and focused attention to detail.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes