Senior Security Specialist Country Head India Physical Jobs Vacancy in Sap Bengaluru
- Senior Security Specialist Country Head India Physical
- Bengaluru KA
- 14 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Sap Bengaluru urgently required following position for Senior Security Specialist Country Head India Physical. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Security Specialist Country Head India Physical Jobs Vacancy in Sap Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Requisition ID: 176144
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Responsible for ensuring the physical safety and security of SAP employees, buildings, and assets, through the implementation of, and compliance with, Global Physical Security Standards and Procedures, within the respective jurisdiction. Specifically:
- Guarding Services
- Electronic Security Systems
- Physical Security Countermeasures
- Personnel Security (Travel, Event, Close Protection, Kidnap Preparedness, and Workplace Violence)
The role may or may not include all of the subject matters discussed herein, but the candidate for the role must have a solid working knowledge of all aspects contained in this Job Overview and Description.
- Provide overall physical security support and direction to multiple SAP business locations. Maintain a site-by-site overview of budgeting/spend, existing conditions, contact data, and location specific information.
- Conduct physical building security risk assessments, surveys, and physical penetration testing.
- Manage contract security services (Guarding/Watchman), to include the development/implementation of Building Security Operations Manual at all sites.
- Manage electronic security systems and vendors, to include electronic access control, badging, visitor management, security video, intrusion detection systems, and control center operations.
- Execute the planning, design, bid, construction and commissioning activities for multiple concurrent projects, and oversee all aspects of physical security related to these projects. Projects include new construction and renovation (driven by Global Real Estate & Facilities), or system replacements and/or additions.
- Assess and implement personnel protection programs, consisting of Travel Safety & Security, Events, Close Protection, Workplace Violence, and Kidnap Preparedness.
- Provide training and employee security awareness programs.
- Conduct internal investigations as needed.
- Oversee physical security incident reporting and resolution.
- Conduct presentation of physical security services when necessary.
- Partner/support SAP Health and Safety programs and ensure emergency responses are established.
- Report on physical security strategy and metrics (KPIs).
- Maintain close relationship with law enforcement and emergency responders.
- Work as directed by manager.
Competencies and Skills:
- Advanced Business Acumen: Ability to comprehend and manage financial aspects (shopping carts, purchase orders, and invoice review/approvals), develop business cases (cost/benefit), manage indirect and direct reports, and implement risk management fundamentals.
- Advanced Process Evaluation: Provide ongoing evaluation of processes and programs, subject to business requirements, to ensure compliance with best practices and internal Standards and Procedures, while ensuring efficiency, rationalization and practicality.
- Advanced Customer Relations and Leadership Skills: Ability to manage a diverse range of internal stakeholders, including Executives and Senior Management, Lines of Business, SAP Global Security, Travel, Compliance, Audit, Human Resources, Procurement, Legal, Communications, Global Real Estate and Facilities, as well as participating on cross functional project teams.
- Advanced Communication Skills: Strong English writing, speaking, and comprehension skills (in addition to local language proficiency), comprehension of analytical and technical data, and comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- Intermediate Information Technology Principals: Ability to comprehend and contribute to IT based electronic security system design and operation.
- Advanced Vendor Management: Ability to manage a variety of external vendors, and understanding/enforcement of Contracts, Service Level Agreements, etc.
- Advanced Project/Program Management: Ability to understand, implement, and report on project/program planning, design, bid, construction, and commissioning of materials and services.
- Advanced Physical Security Industry Knowledge: Full understanding of physical security product (manufacturer vs. distributor vs. integrator) and services market.
- Organizational Skills: Strong organizational skills, to include rapid and succinct decision making, ability to multi-task on a regular basis, working independently, ability to handle sensitive information confidentially, ability to plan strategically while overseeing tactical implementation, while taking a proactive approach with a positive attitude.
Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- 10 years’ experience in physical security industry or equivalent (military, law enforcement, etc.).
- 5 years’ experience in responsible charge (supervision/management).
- 5 years of direct experience in the majority of ”Job Description” and “Competencies and Skills” above.
- 3 years’ experience in Corporate Security.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- ASIS CPP and/or PSP; CISSP desirable.
- Ability to pass background verification.
Foreign language skills desirable
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.